- Tour Operator:
- Destination Services Greece
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Be impressed by the Center of the World in Delphi
- Enjoy a spiritual journey at a stone forest in Meteora
- Relax and indulge in the delicious local dishes in Santorini
- Day 1 ARRIVAL ATHENS
- Day 2 ATHENS CITY TOUR
- Day 3 ATHENS – DELPHI – KALAMBAKA (420 km - 5.5 hrs)
- Day 4 KALAMBAKA – ATHENS (350 km - 4.15 hrs)
- Day 5 ATHENS – MYKONOS (5 hrs by ferry)
- Day 6 MYKONOS
- Day 7 MYKONOS – SANTORINI (3 hrs by high-speed ferry)
- Day 8 SANTORINI
- Day 9 DEPARTURE SANTORINI
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Destination Services Greece
Destination Services is a global business of local experts crafting worldwide experiences, setting industry leading standards in everything we do. Working with our local partners, we design innovative and creative destination experiences that exceed all expectations. Our staff have decades of experience, and with our combined enthusiasm, dedication and entrepreneurial thinking we are enabled to deliver outstanding customer service and exceptional experiences each and every time. Our local people are what drives our success, and provides you with the experience of a lifetime.Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- HPHanica Jane· September 9th, 2022The tour went out very smoothly.Destination Services Greece commented on this reviewThank you Hanica for taking the time to review your tour! We are glad you enjoyed you're trip with us and will be happy to see you again in some other tour soon!Trip date: August 2022
- Rene· October 9th, 2019The “3 star” hotels were more like 1 or 2. They were far from action, cramped, terrible food, like inedible, especially the 1 dinner. Your also forced to eat at other restaurants along your journey and they are not included in the price and also... Show moreDestination Services Greece commented on this reviewDear Rene, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are sorry to hear that the overall experience did not please you. Just to clarify some things, please note that the hotels you were allocated in were certified 3-star properties with... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- AVannette· October 9th, 2019While the hotel in Mykonos was fabulous, Athens good, Kalabaka ok -except for included dinner, which was NOT edible. Staff in santorini nice however location was very bad for first time visitor. Should be in Thira or even oia - perhaps for upgrade.... Show moreDestination Services Greece commented on this reviewDear Annette, Thank you for taking the time to post this review! We are truly sorry we were not able to match your expectations for every part of the tour. I understand that the location of the hotel is Santorini was not as centrally as you had... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- janet· October 8th, 2019Overall our trip was awesome and I have pir most amazing guide to thank for that. With every question or concern I sent Katerina, her attention to detail eased my mind. My friends and I were very pleased and we will be booking with Tourradar again and... Show moreDestination Services Greece commented on this reviewDear Janet, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Here in Destination Services Greece, we put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your feedback reaffirms the hard work we... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- KWKirsten· August 3rd, 2019This was meant to be a “group tour”. I booked this tour as I was travelling alone and wanted to meet people. On the first day I just checked into my hotel, the hotel wasn’t aware of a tour and I didn’t see anyone else. On the second day a bus picked... Show moreDestination Services Greece commented on this reviewThank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your experience did not match your expectations. We believe that we have designed our tours in a way that has allowed us to provide a personalized service and also give the option to each traveller... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- FHFiachra· June 26th, 2019A good way for travellers to see Greece for the first time. Makes you want to visit it again.Destination Services Greece commented on this reviewThank you so much for your kind words.We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!Trip date: June 2019
- JKJenna· May 31st, 2019The Exploring Greece tour was average. The itinerary is not very detailed, so we did not know what the exact day-to-day plans were. The buses were never on time. They either showed up very early or about 30 minutes late. The hotels were quite nice in... Show moreDestination Services Greece commented on this reviewDear Jenna, thank you very much for your review and feedback. This will help us to get better in the future. You received the day-to day plan as a welcome letter with all the necessary information. We are sorry that due to the traffic in Athens there... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- AJuliette MDestination services greece was very attentive and careful, we enjoyed the tourTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Destination Services Greece
- ACharlotte Lbuy excursions online to avoid queues, internal flight not includedTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Destination Services Greece
- AClara BSantorini was so beautiful and romantic if a little touristy, the views from the cliffs are to die for. Highly recommend the sunset boat tour!Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Destination Services Greece
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday1 May, 2023Tuesday9 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,391$1,113
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 May, 2023Sunday14 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,391$1,113
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday8 May, 2023Tuesday16 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,391$1,113
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 May, 2023Sunday21 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,391$1,113
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday15 May, 2023Tuesday23 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,541$1,233
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday20 May, 2023Sunday28 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,541$1,233
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday22 May, 2023Tuesday30 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,541$1,233
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,541$1,233
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday29 May, 2023Tuesday6 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,541$1,233
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,541$1,2330% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 5th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 5th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Destination Services Greece. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Destination Services Greece will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Destination Services Greece" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Destination Services Greece. Please familiarise yourself with the Destination Services Greece payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Greece from Athens
- Greece In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 9 days Greece
- From Athens to Santorini
- Operators in Europe
- Exploring Greece Tours in Greece
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Greece Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Boat Tours
- Beach Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Historical Tours
- Greece tours