Start planning your tour
Start in Yogyakarta and end in Sanur! With the walking tour On Foot in Java and Bali, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Yogyakarta, Indonesia and 13 other destinations in Indonesia. On Foot in Java and Bali includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Trip starts in Yogyakarta the cultural capital of Java
Start point Indies Heritage, Hotel reception, Brontokusuman, Mergangsan, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta 55153, Indonesia 18:00
- Day 2: City tour by cycle rickshaw; walking tour of Yogyakarta along the Kali code river
- Day 3: Hike to Candirejo; visit the Borobudur Temple World Heritage Site
- Day 4: Walk through rice fields to Selegriyo Hindu temple; drive to Wonosobo
- Day 5: Explore the volcanic crater and stunning two-coloured lakes of the Dieng Plateau
- Day 6: Travel from Yogyakarta to Malang by day train
- Day 7: Jeep safari to Mount Bromo; hike through the Sand Sea
- Day 8: Watch sunrise over Bromo’s lunar landscapes; afternoon flight to Bali, drive to Ubud
- Day 9: Free day to explore Ubud
- Day 10: Trek around the Muntigunung area of North Bali
- Day 11: Botanical walk - pick, smell and taste wild herbs
- Day 12: Lakes and rainforest and temples walk; drive to the beach at Sanur
- Day 13: Free day at the beach
Day 14: Trip ends at Sanur Beach
End point Puri Sading, Hotel reception, Jl. Danau Tamblingan No.102, Sanur, Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia 09:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAbey· May 17, 2019Stay at Ubud for 3 nights was a overkill and also the herb walk was a waste of time.it would be useful in future if the stay in Ubus is 2 nights and one extra night in the amazing hotel afterwards (cant remember the name or location) and organise some... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your comments, we'll pass them to our product team to reviewTrip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMartin· May 17, 2019A very enjoyable trip with an excellent and varied itinerary. It far exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend this trip.Explore! commented on this reviewGreat, we are pleased to hear it. thank youTrip date: May 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AElizabeth· May 17, 2019Really enjoyed it ,but found some aspects very humbling. The people in both islands were always welcoming and friendly.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your wonderful commentsTrip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ANeil· May 17, 2019Excellent well planned out trip especially considering only 2nd time it has been run.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback, we're expecting this trip to become a firm Explore favourite!Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AAlan· May 17, 2019A really good trip that exceeded my expectations.Explore! commented on this reviewThat is great, thank you!Trip date: May 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
On Foot in Java and Bali
From Yogyakarta to Sanur
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SundaySep 6, 2020SaturdaySep 19, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,060
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 4, 2020SaturdayOct 17, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,030
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayMay 2, 2021SaturdayMay 15, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,090
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 5, 2021SaturdaySep 18, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,090
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 3, 2021SaturdayOct 16, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,090
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar