- Our saving
- US $ 3,589
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Off the beaten path itinerary
- Walk through history with our private guided tours
- Taste and learn about the delicious Cretan cuisine
- Catch one of the best sunsets of the world in Santorini
- Age range
- 16 to 85 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Mini-coach, Ferry
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- RETHYMNO & KNOSSOS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- billmarascoyahoocom's review about another Pictours of Greece tour5.0 - Excellent
The mainland mystery tour offers a unique experience of the mainland ranging from visits to the Acropolis to small monasteries in the mountains.. Given that you’re accompanied by two local guides with extensive experience in all regions of Greece, you... Read more
- Candace Filios's review about another Pictours of Greece tour5.0 - Excellent
George arranged a wonderful week in the Peloponnesus! So historic and such beautiful scenery too. Hotels were all top notch. George is a real gourmet and he chose very special restaurants for meals. He chose the menu so that we were sure to have the... Read more
- Calum's review about another Pictours of Greece tour5.0 - Excellent
What a great tour & what an experience! Down to the finest detail everything was spot on. The accommodation throughout was top class ,the meals (all provided) outstanding & the transport very comfortable. Our guide Babis painted such a vivid picture I felt... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$131USD $4,241
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$131USD $4,241
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$131USD $4,241
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$131USD $4,241
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$131USD $4,241
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$131USD $4,241
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$131USD $4,241
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$131USD $4,241
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$131USD $4,241
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$131USD $4,241
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Pictours of Greece booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 August 2019 the full payment of $3,589 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3589 for Amazing Aegean, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pictours of Greece will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pictours of Greece : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 276 km
- Chania (Greece)
- 45 km
- Rethymnon (Greece)
- 62 km
- Knossos (Greece)
- 124 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,589 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,601 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amazing Aegean via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,047 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours