- Our saving
- US $ 4,855
- Andrew MacDonald's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent
A really good introduction to this part of Japan. All arrangements worked out for me and Jose looked after us very well.
- Rita Jennings's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent
Although it's a spanish-speaking tour company, we english-speakers were well looked after by all three tour guides on the extended tour. Halfway through we were switched to our own coach (which didn't have wifi, but that's maybe a quibble) and things like... Read more
- Adriel Yaryan's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
loved it, a nice mixture of free time and tour time. Loved my tour guide, he was so helpful. You can book a group even when you are just one person (you are put with another group). I love this, I was able to meet other people. I wish I knew they have many... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo, Mont Fuji, Kawaguchiko
- Day 4: Kawaguchiko, Iyasi No Sato Nenba, Toyota, Nagoya
- Day 5: Nagoya, Kyoto
- Day 6: Kyoto, Tsumago, Matsumoto, Nagano
- Day 7: Nagano, Monkey Park, Kasatsu, Ikaho
- Day 8: Ikaho, Nikko, Sendai
- Day 9: Sendai, Matsushima, Hiraizumi, Morioka
- Day 10: Morioka, Hirosaki, Aomori, Hakodate
- Day 11: Hakodate, Onuma, Noboribetsu, Sapporo
- Day 12: Sapporo
- Day 13: Sapporo, Toyako Onsen, Shiraoi, Ferry Tomakomai Sendai
- Day 14: Ferry Tomakomai Sendai, Sendai, Yamadera, Aizuwakamatsu
- Day 15: Aizuwakamatsu, Mito, Tokyo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$194USD $4,855Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$194USD $4,855Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$194USD $4,855Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$194USD $4,855Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$194USD $4,855Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$194USD $4,855Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$194USD $4,855Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$194USD $4,855Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$194USD $4,855Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$194USD $4,855Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 February 2019 the full payment of $4,855 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4855 for Discover Japan, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 115 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 38 km
- Kawaguchiko (Japan)
- 172 km
- Nagoya (Japan)
- 105 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 177 km
- Tsumago (Japan)
- 81 km
- Matsumoto (Japan)
- 50 km
- Nagano (Japan)
- 34 km
- Kusatsu (Japan)
- 49 km
- Takasaki (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,855 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,210 tours in Asia
- covered by 414 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Discover Japan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 35,942 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours