Best of Norway Summer 2019
- US $ 3,375
- People watch in Aker Bryge District
- View the 'Queen of the Fjords'
- Enjoy a true Scandinavian breakfast
- Take a scenic cruise through Geiranger
- Rather Poor
- KKristinClemensWritten on July 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Norway is amazing! Our Travel Director, Greg Colgin, was wonderful and provided our group with a fun, interesting, highly memorable trip! If you’re interested in traveling to Scandanavia, highly recommend him as a guide!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Oslo
- Day 2: Oslo – Geilo – Hardangerfjord
- Day 3: Hardangerfjord – Bergen Orientation and Free Time
- Day 4: Bergen – Voss – Sognefjord
- Day 5: Sognefjord – Valldal (2 nights)
- Day 6: Geiranger Excursion
- Day 7: Valldal – Lom – Lillehammer
- Day 8: Lillehammer – Oslo
- Day 9: Depart Oslo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Scandinavia
- Connect With Locals | Ovre Eide Farm | Beren, Norway
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
Best of Norway Summer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Oslo9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Oslo8 seats leftUSD $3,375
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Oslo9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Oslo7 seats leftUSD $3,375
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Oslo9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Oslo9 seats leftUSD $3,375
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Oslo9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Oslo8 seats leftUSD $3,450
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Oslo9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Oslo10+ seats leftUSD $3,450
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Oslo9 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Oslo9 seats leftUSD $3,450
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Oslo9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Oslo10+ seats leftUSD $3,450
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Oslo9 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Oslo9 seats leftUSD $3,450
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Oslo9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Oslo10+ seats leftUSD $3,450
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Oslo9 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Oslo10+ seats leftUSD $3,450
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Oslo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 April 2019 the full payment of $3,375 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3375 for Best of Norway Summer 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Oslo (Norway)
- 157 km
- Geilo (Norway)
- 127 km
- Hardangerfjord (Norway)
- 44 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 66 km
- Voss (Norway)
- 58 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 111 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 77 km
- Lom (Norway)
- 129 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 135 km
- Oslo (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,375 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Norway Summer 2019