Highlights of Portugal
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,299
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Lisbon and end in Porto! With the coach/bus tour Highlights of Portugal, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Lisbon to Porto and through Lisbon, Portugal and 3 other destinations in Portugal. Highlights of Portugal includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RPROBERTWritten on May 16, 20183.0 - AverageThe tour was great, the itinerary great a d met many new friends. I happen to be physically challenged and so carrying my luggage around to, on and from public transportation was challenging, especially when hotels were outside of center city and most touring locations. Plenty of great sights to see, but all the walking was difficult for me, given my handicap. The CEO tour guide was fantastic and super helpful.Show detailed ratings
- PBpremsriWritten on May 5, 20184.0 - GoodThere were few added extra cost due to location of the hotel. The seemed to make himself scarce at time. The itinerary was not 4/5 really. It should be 2 or 3. The original was quite confusing and not much clarification until the night before. Very little time for me to plan things for the next day since we usually were not back from dinner until very late. This part certainly need improvements for future old travelers like me. Lalo is very personable and fun loving, the best quality for this trip. He has quite an expensive taste judging by the restaurants that he chosen. The food were quite good however Albigensian some what repetitive. All in all, I did have a pretty good time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lisbon
- Day 2 Lisbon (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Lisbon/Coimbra (1B)
- Day 4 Coimbra (1B)
- Day 5 Coimbra/Porto (1B)
- Day 6 Porto (1B)
- Day 7 Porto (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Portugal
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Porto0 seats left$34USD $1,349
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Porto0 seats left$34USD $1,349
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Porto0 seats left$34USD $1,349
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to PortoOnly 1 seat left$34USD $1,349
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Porto0 seats left$35USD $1,399
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Porto8 seats left$35USD $1,399Instant BookHold my
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to PortoOnly 3 seats left$35USD $1,399
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Porto10+ seats left$35USD $1,399Instant BookHold my
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,349
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,349
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $1,299 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1299 for Highlights of Portugal, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 285 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Batalha (Portugal)
- 70 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,299 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Portugal