After her launch, the AmaLyra quickly earned a "Best New River Cruise Ship" distinction in comfort and style. Perhaps it can be attributed to AmaLyra’s rippling Main Lounge carpet, evocative of the river, or her elegant love seats in varying shades of blue. Or maybe it was because of the scenery afforded by the ship’s French balconies, or because of the exquisite cuisine served by the Main Restaurant and in a delightful, multi-course production as part of The Chef’s Table experience. Whatever the reason, savor the comfort of staterooms appointed with Entertainment-On-Demand, unlimited Wi-Fi, movies, music and English-language TV stations. Revel in the indulgences offered by the sauna, whirlpool, and massage and hair salon. And take advantage of AmaLyra’s Sun Deck walking track, fitness room and fleet of complimentary bikes—because maybe being on the best river cruise ship means being the best version of you.
- Efficiently designed, plush staterooms with comprehensive range of amenities. Most rooms feature floor-to-ceiling French balconies that provide panoramic views.
- Various dining venues that offer award winning cuisine, local specialties and complimentary wine and spirits.
- Light snacks can be ordered by guests in-between meals at the stunning main lounge.
- Uncongested, relaxing public areas that include two lounges, a library and a reception area where guests can unwind or socialize with fellow passengers.
- A selection of bicycles that allow guests to further explore Europe’s attractions in a fun and energetic manner.
- An attractive Sun Deck with reclining wooden lounge chairs, shaded areas and an enticing outdoor whirlpool to dip into.
- Upscale hair salon and attentive wellness services for guests who want to indulge themselves, especially after an invigorating day of onshore sightseeing.
- A well planned fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment including weights and treadmills so guests can retain peak fitness levels whilst on the ship.
- Varied onboard entertainment including lively performances by local quartets, traditional regional music and modern instrument recitals.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet and Wi-Fi across the ship so guests can stay in touch with family and friends.
Staterooms / Suites
- Owner's Suite (255 ft²)
- Owner's Suite (255 ft²)
- with Balcony (A) (170 ft²)
- with Balcony (B) (170 ft²)
- with Balcony (C) (170 ft²)
- Suite with Window (D) (170 ft²)
- Suite with Window (E) (170 ft²)
- (140 ft²)
- with Balcony (B+) (170 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- Twin beds
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Storage space
- Writing desk
- Lounge area
- Bath tub
- Entertainment system
Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room, located on the Cello Deck), al fresco dining (Main Lounge, Sun Deck). Gourmet dining in AmaLyra restaurant brings outstanding cuisine with attentive service. Fine regional cuisine is served under the directions of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gold medal chefs.
- Paris & Normandy 2021 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$4,099 $3,099-24%
- Paris & Normandy (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts ParisEnds ParisSold Out
- Paris & Normandy 2020 8 daysStarts ParisEnds ParisSold Out
- Paris & Normandy (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 8 daysStarts ParisEnds ParisSold Out
- Paris & Normandy (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2021 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,499
- Paris & Normandy 2022 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,399 $2,649-22%
- Paris & Normandy (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2022 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,599 $3,099-14%
- Paris & Normandy 2023 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,299 $3,080-7%