Magical Mull, Isle of Iona & West Highlands
- Our saving
- US $ 495
- Enjoy the colourful houses of Tobermory
- Find peace on spiritual Iona
- Examine the wonder of Fingal’s Cave
- See the iconic Inveraray Castle
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
Other reviews about Rabbie's Tours:Write a review
- Mikiko Sato's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThis 3-day bus tour showed me so much of what I wanted to see in England and then some. Our tour guide/bus conductor He... Read more
- Megan Lewis's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentOur guide, Peter ( relatively new the company I think) was excellent. Very patient and personable. My only complaint wa... Read more
- Debra Walker's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour4.0 - GoodTour was fun Helen was great. Went to many beautiful places and saw lots of things on the short time. Like the smaller b... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ. (Please note this is subject to change)
What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
Your tour includes accommodation with breakfast. Choose either B&B or Hotel accommodation in a twin or double room for two people, or a single room for one person.
B&Bs (Bed & Breakfasts): B&Bs or guesthouses are usually smaller than hotels and provide a good quality, homely setting. The showering and toilet facilities are private, and breakfast is included in the price.
Hotels: Hotels usually have a bar or restaurant and provide evening meals. Breakfast is included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $495 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $495 for Magical Mull, Isle of Iona & West Highlands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 22 km
- Callander (Scotland)
- 18 km
- Queen Elizabeth Forest Park (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Loch Linnhe (Scotland)
- 29 km
- Lochaline (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Isle of Mull (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Tobermory (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $495 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Magical Mull, Isle of Iona & West Highlands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours