Magical Mull, Isle of Iona & West Highlands
- Our saving
- US $ 476
- Enjoy the colourful houses of Tobermory
- Find peace on spiritual Iona
- Examine the wonder of Fingal’s Cave
- See the iconic Inveraray Castle
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
Other reviews about Rabbie's Tours:Write a review
- Verity Doak's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentGuide took us to places told us some history, took us to important spots but then we had total freedom to choose what we... Read more
- Barbara Sable's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGraham was great, very friendly and very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the ride, the company, the sites, the view, and the st... Read more
- Barbara Lawrence's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMauri our tour guide was fantastic. She was extremely knowledgeable on the history and places we visited on our tour. I ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ. (Please note this is subject to change)
What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
Your tour includes accommodation with breakfast. Choose either B&B or Hotel accommodation in a twin or double room for two people, or a single room for one person.
B&Bs (Bed & Breakfasts): B&Bs or guesthouses are usually smaller than hotels and provide a good quality, homely setting. The showering and toilet facilities are private, and breakfast is included in the price.
Hotels: Hotels usually have a bar or restaurant and provide evening meals. Breakfast is included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Magical Mull, Isle of Iona & West Highlands
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$21USD $500
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$21USD $500
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$21USD $500
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$21USD $500
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$21USD $500
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$20USD $476
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$20USD $476
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$20USD $476
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2018 the full payment of $476 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $476 for Magical Mull, Isle of Iona & West Highlands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 22 km
- Callander (Scotland)
- 18 km
- Queen Elizabeth Forest Park (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Loch Linnhe (Scotland)
- 29 km
- Lochaline (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Isle of Mull (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Tobermory (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $476 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Magical Mull, Isle of Iona & West Highlands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,790 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours