Croatian Wilderness Cruise - from Split
- Our saving
- US $ 1,178
- Discover the breathtaking landscape of Croatia
- Wander through the impressive Blue Cave
- Cruise across the Adriatic Sea
- Stroll through the historic Diocletian’s Palace
- Age range
- 16 to 75 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Ocean Cruise, Discovery
Other reviews about Nature Trips:Write a review
- zoeb Alavi's review about another Nature Trips tour4.0 - GoodOur Initial program for Dalmatian Island Cruise was from October 7th 2018 to October 14th 2018 and the itinerary was dif... Read more
- David Lavis's review about another Nature Trips tour5.0 - ExcellentOur first cruise. Will certainly do it again.
- Linda Gonzales's review about another Nature Trips tour5.0 - Excellent...on to our group. Communication with representatives of Tour Radar and Nature Trips/Marko was just as good. Both agencies were very helpful, patient and ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- SATURDAY : SPLIT – OMIŠ/PUIŠA
- SUNDAY : OMIŠ/PUIŠA – KORULA
- MONDAY : KORULA – LASTOVO
- TUESDAY : LASTOVO – RAVNIK (GREEN CAVE) – KOMIA/VIS
- WEDNESDAY : KOMIA/VIS – BIŠEVO (BLUE CAVE) – STARI GRAD
- THURSDAY : STARI GRAD – BOL
- FRIDAY : BOL – SPLIT
- SATURDAY : SPLIT
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Croatian Wilderness Cruise - from Split
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to SplitOnly 3 seats left$36USD $1,178
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to SplitOnly 3 seats left$40USD $1,289
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to SplitOnly 3 seats left$38USD $1,245
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nature Trips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $1,178 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1178 for Croatian Wilderness Cruise - from Split, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nature Trips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nature Trips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 54 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Lastovo (Croatia)
- 72 km
- Komiza (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Biševo (Croatia)
- 53 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 10 km
- Bol (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,178 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatian Wilderness Cruise - from Split via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours