- Tour Operator:
- Ultimate Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 35
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Khao Sok National Park
- Ko Phi Phi
- Ko Pha Ngan
- Party the night away with new friends in buzzing Bangkok
- Embark on a night safari in Khao Sok National Park
- Fall asleep to jungle sounds in a bamboo raft house
- Sip cocktails and watch the sunset on Koh Phi Phi
- Snorkel, swim and relax on a longtail boat island tour
- Day 1: Airport Transfer & Welcome Night
- Day 2: Temple Tour & Cultural Bangkok
- Day 3: Overnight Train to Paradise
- Day 4: Floating Raft Houses & Jungle Tour
- Day 5: Baby Monkeys & Jungle Village
- Day 6: Sunset Viewpoint & Fire Shows
- Day 7: Island Exploring
- Day 8: Koh Phangan
- Day 9: Koh Phangan
- Day 10: Farewell Party
- Day 11: It’s your adventure!
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Ultimate Travel
Ultimate Travel tours are all about adventure on a budget - packed with activities, while still leaving some time to r-e-l-a-x. Our team of tour leaders, local guides and support crew are dedicated to ensuring your have the trip of a lifetime! We are dedicated to supporting the local environment, economy and people in the areas we visit. We’re big nature lovers and only work with companies who share our core values.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AHAmy· February 18th, 2023The most amazing experience! Great itinerary with great accommodation included- the tour really did pack in so much into so little time- would definitely book another tour again!Trip date: February 2023
- EPEmma· February 18th, 2023Had the best time with the best tour guides Dao and Jay Jay!!Trip date: February 2023
- ALAnna· November 15th, 2022Automatically translated. View in EnglishRate this translationAutomatic translation available in English. View in EnglishUnglaubliche Erfahrungen, schöne Tour, sehr gute Planung und die allerbeste Tourguide die man sich nur vorstellen... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
- Harry Dean· August 30th, 2022Had lots of fun. My tour guide Ter was absolutely awesome. Definitely Recommended.Trip date: August 2022
- RERebecca· July 26th, 2022We had an amazing time on this trip- a group of 5 of us went. The only thing I would say that goes against this tour is the lack of clarity. While the communication between us and the tour radar company was great, the communication between our tour... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- AKAidan· July 22nd, 2022Our tour guide was amazing and so friendly. The schedule was great but left enough free time for us as a group to explore. There were some small issues but were all sorted very quickly by tourradar and expected with the country having recently reopened.Trip date: July 2022
- SBsacha· December 4th, 2019Amazing trip. Tour guides where fabTrip date: November 2019
- Natasha· November 28th, 2019Let me start off by saying this was a wonderful trip and our tour guides Jayli and Morgan made the already great experience even greater!! I will say This tour is not a handicap friendly tour!! Though I did not expect much accommodation for that I was... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- DRDaniele· November 23rd, 2019Both of the guides weren't really involving people during the tour. I'm sorry to say that one of them wasn't clear at all in the way was explaining what was planed for the day. Everyone was understanding different things every time, sometime we were... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- AOAlexander· November 22nd, 2019An amazing country overview, thanks for that! I enjoyed the trip. However, more information about upcoming plans could be helpful, especially at the beginning of the tour.Trip date: November 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday24 Apr, 2023Thursday4 May, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$821
- Monday8 May, 2023Thursday18 May, 2023English$821
- Monday22 May, 2023Thursday1 Jun, 2023English$821Only Pay $40 Deposit
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023English$821Only Pay $40 Deposit
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023English$8210% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $40 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Jul, 2023Thursday13 Jul, 2023English$8210% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $40 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday17 Jul, 2023Thursday27 Jul, 2023English$8210% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $40 Deposit
- Monday31 Jul, 2023Thursday10 Aug, 2023English$8210% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $40 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday14 Aug, 2023Thursday24 Aug, 2023English$8210% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $40 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Aug, 2023Thursday7 Sep, 2023English$8210% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $40 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursion for this tour is:
Bangkok Floating Markets. Price: approx $20 to $40 paid in local currency
Please be aware that this is a guideline only and that prices are subject to change.
- What is the age range?
The age range of this tour is between 18 and 39 years old. Please be aware that children and young travellers below 18 years of age are not eligible to participate in this tour. The tour operator has advised that they sometimes accept guests aged around the early 40s, so please contact our customer support team if you are just above the age limit.
- Is there a hotel list available?
The tour operator has advised that they, unfortunately, do not have a hotel list available for this tour, as all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. On this tour you will be staying in a mixture of resorts, bungalows, lodges and hotels - hopefully, this can give you a better idea of the kind of accommodation you can expect on tour.
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
- Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
- How can I get to Bangkok from Koh Phangan?
There are a few options available to you to get back to Bangkok after your tour:
1 - The most common way to get back is to get a ferry/bus to Surat Thani, and then a flight from Surat Thani to Bangkok. The transport to Surat Thani can be pre-booked with Ultimate Travel so let us know if you would like to add this and we can add it to your booking. You will need to have pre-booked the flight to Bangkok and i should be booked for after 2pm on the day of travel.
2 - The quickest way is to get a ferry to Koh Samui and a flight from Koh Samui to Bangkok. The ferry again can be prebooked with Ultimate Travel but the flight will need to be pre-booked by you. This flight can be booked anytime after 10AM on the day of travel. This can usually be the most expensive option.
3 - Get the ferry / bus all the way back to Bangkok.
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is available for this tour for an additional charge. Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this.
- When and where does the tour start?
You will be met at the airport and driven to the accommodation near Khao San Road called Rambuttri House, in the heart of Bangkok’s busy backpacker district. The tour officially starts at 6 pm for a welcome dinner and meeting.
Please note the starting accommodation is subject to change until your finalised documentation is released.
- How many people are in each group?
Groups sizes are generally between 15 and 25 people on this trip so it's a great size - not too big, not too small.
- I am travelling with my partner, can we have a separate room?
We will be able to organise an upgrade to private accommodation throughout the tour for you and your partner, please contact our customer support team to organise this for you.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type AThailand
- Type BThailand
- Type CThailand
- Type EThailand
- Type FThailand
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 13th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 13th, 2023, a minimum payment of $40 is required to confirm your booking with Ultimate Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ultimate Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Ultimate Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Ultimate Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Ultimate Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Thailand
- Thailand Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Two-Week / 14 Days Thailand Itineraries 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Thailand from Bangkok
- Thailand Explorer
- 11 days Thailand
- From Bangkok to Ko Pha Ngan
- Operators in Asia
- ULTIMATE Thailand Tours in Thailand
- Explorer Tours
- Southern Thailand Tours
- Thailand Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Southern Thailand
- Thailand tours