- Our saving
- US $ 339
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- GSGrahamWritten on October 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentI cannot begin to rave about Britbound enough!!!!! They are simply the best, and provides you with a carefree and blissfully smooth transition into London life! Having never travelled solo before, never mind relocating to another country, my nerves & apprehension as to what to expect and how I'd cope were immense! How silly in hindsight, as from day one at my arrival meeting, I met and began wonderful friendships with the amazing team, as well as meeting a few people I now count as my best friends! The beauty of it, is that throughout the weekly drink catch ups they arrange, day tours, Topdeck tour assistance, and random get togethers (like VIP seating at pubs to watch rugby), you continue to not only expand your growing social circle, but also swap stories & tips for various London living factors, and the ever busy Facebook social page means that there is ALWAYS something appearing on your phone home screen :) If you are wanting to make the move, dont even second guess this decision.... I can tell you without a moments doubt that I never would have my found my London experience to be a fraction of how great its been, without this wonderful organisation, the people who run & work for it, and the group of people apart of it, whom you affectionately come to know as your fellow Britbounders & mates! :) The only downside you may ask...? Lol, just prepare your livers..... The beers ciders and wine are always flowing, and I mean flowing, so brace yourself! Happy London living to you all, you are in excellent hands! Gray Smith 26, from Sydney AustraliaShow detailed ratings
- RCRonWritten on March 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentBritBound has been my family away from home!!! They were always there to support me through every step of my journey - the staff are awesome! The arrival party has so much useful info and I made so many new friends there and through their events. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone moving to London!Show detailed ratings
- TilWritten on March 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentI just can say, that I am so glad, to have Britbound with me for this adventure here in London. They enabled me to find accomodation and work, and completed appointments for a British Bankaccount and the National Insurance Number for me. This was such an important step, that I could never do without their help. But apart from all these procedures that you need to start a life in the UK, they have always an open ear for me, whenever I need to talk about things that bothered me. They welcomed me so warm and friendly and when I now visit team in the base, it feels like visiting family. I recommend traveling with BritBound, it is so worth it. Especially for people not coming from Europe it is a good choice, you will see a lot oft he UK and Europe trough them. But even for european citizens it is worth it, you will meet so many great people from all over the world and can be at so many awesome places in this time. Life is sometimes hard here in London, but you will definitely don´t have to face the problems alone. **Non-English content removed from original review**Show detailed ratings
- LLouiseWritten on November 18, 20152.5 - AverageThe services on offer (bank account, NI number, etc) are all easy to do on your own. The staff try, but they are quite disorganised/unprofessional and the 'community' is only as good as the people currently in it. You'll make better friends, etc through other (often free) London social groups. Don't waste your money unless you're really young.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentI would recommend BritBound to anyone and everyone I know coming over here. They ease the process in ways that cannot even be described. Thanks, BritBound for making this move as easy and comfortable as it has been, without you I think I would be in a very different position! Laura A – Canadian – Telemarketing Consultant
- JJordanWritten on May 1, 20154.5 - ExcellentBritbound have a great service going, especially the ful Monty. It has all the important stuff taken care of so when you arrive to the UK life is hassle free!' No issue in recommending to all my friends the staff are excellent and do their jobs well. I love britbound!!Show detailed ratings
- GCGeorgiaWritten on May 1, 20154.5 - ExcellentIt was so nice getting off a long haul flight knowing i had a ride from the airport to my hostel. It was a flawless transition and BritBound were with me every step of the way, whatever i needed i could call or email (which was a few times :) I had everything ready before i left thanks to them and felt fully prepared. When i made it to London i was welcomed at the base like a member of family and instantly made friends at the friday night drinks where i found people in the same situation as me. BritBound not only prepared me to get to the UK they also continuously helped every step of the way after. Within my first month of being in London i had a job, flat, bank account, national insurance number, flights around europe booked and mates to share it with. Thanks BritBound xoShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 1, 20155.0 - ExcellentBritbound has been a huge part of my adventure moving abroad. I am extremely grateful to have joined the company as they have provided me with absolutely everything I could have needed. The support and advice I received is forever appreciated and would recommend Britbound to anyone planning to move abroad. Carla C – Canadian - Resourcer
- KevinWritten on April 30, 20155.0 - ExcellentFrom end to end, an amazing service. A phone call right from the start to put me at ease and answer any pressing concerns I have before I took off! Couldn't imagine how much of a hassle it would have been settling in without Britbound. They hooked me up with an Oyster and SIM card before I even arrived! Awesome genuine friendly staff that bend over backwards for you. They have a crazy active social events scene and their career section even landed me a job! Would recommend this service to anyone heading over that wants a big head start in this huge city.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on November 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentI had no idea the extent of how much BritBound would help…. Majority of my friends in London were met through BritBound. Truly don't know what I would have done without them! Demie M – Australian
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When does the tour usually starts?
Our packages are available every day of the year.
Is this tour package available every day of the year?
Our packages are available every day of the year! You must have an EU passport, or a Tier 5/Ancestry working visa to live and work here in the UK. If this is what you have, then we are happy to assist you.
Is this tour available the whole year round?
Yes, our packages are all year round, with unlimited availability! The only package which has limited spots is our summer camp package - other than that you can apply online for any of our packages at any time.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this BritBound booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $339 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $339 for London Starter, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and BritBound will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for BritBound tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $339 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for London Starter via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London Starter