- Our saving
- US $ 339
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- GSGrahamWritten on October 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I cannot begin to rave about Britbound enough!!!!! They are simply the best, and provides you with a carefree and blissfully smooth transition into London life! Having never travelled solo before, never mind relocating to another country, my nerves &... Read more
- RCRonWritten on March 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
BritBound has been my family away from home!!! They were always there to support me through every step of my journey - the staff are awesome! The arrival party has so much useful info and I made so many new friends there and through their events. I wouldn't... Read more
- TilWritten on March 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I just can say, that I am so glad, to have Britbound with me for this adventure here in London. They enabled me to find accomodation and work, and completed appointments for a British Bankaccount and the National Insurance Number for me. This was such an... Read more
- LLouiseWritten on November 18, 20152.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The services on offer (bank account, NI number, etc) are all easy to do on your own. The staff try, but they are quite disorganised/unprofessional and the 'community' is only as good as the people currently in it. You'll make better friends, etc through... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on May 18, 20155.0 - Excellent
I would recommend BritBound to anyone and everyone I know coming over here. They ease the process in ways that cannot even be described. Thanks, BritBound for making this move as easy and comfortable as it has been, without you I think I would be in a very... Read moreReview collected by BritBound
- JJordanWritten on May 1, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Britbound have a great service going, especially the ful Monty. It has all the important stuff taken care of so when you arrive to the UK life is hassle free!' No issue in recommending to all my friends the staff are excellent and do their jobs well. I love... Read more
- GCGeorgiaWritten on May 1, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was so nice getting off a long haul flight knowing i had a ride from the airport to my hostel. It was a flawless transition and BritBound were with me every step of the way, whatever i needed i could call or email (which was a few times :) I had... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on May 1, 20155.0 - Excellent
Britbound has been a huge part of my adventure moving abroad. I am extremely grateful to have joined the company as they have provided me with absolutely everything I could have needed. The support and advice I received is forever appreciated and would... Read moreReview collected by BritBound
- KevinWritten on April 30, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From end to end, an amazing service. A phone call right from the start to put me at ease and answer any pressing concerns I have before I took off! Couldn't imagine how much of a hassle it would have been settling in without Britbound. They hooked me up... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on November 28, 20145.0 - Excellent
I had no idea the extent of how much BritBound would help…. Majority of my friends in London were met through BritBound. Truly don't know what I would have done without them! Demie M – AustralianReview collected by BritBound
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When does the tour usually starts?
Our packages are available every day of the year.
Is this tour package available every day of the year?
Our packages are available every day of the year! You must have an EU passport, or a Tier 5/Ancestry working visa to live and work here in the UK. If this is what you have, then we are happy to assist you.
Is this tour available the whole year round?
Yes, our packages are all year round, with unlimited availability! The only package which has limited spots is our summer camp package - other than that you can apply online for any of our packages at any time.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this BritBound booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $339 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $339 for London Starter, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and BritBound will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for BritBound tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $339 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for London Starter via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London Starter