Cambodia: Ancient Ruins & Boat Rides
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat
- Phnom Penh
- Kampong Som
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore the temple of Angkor Wat
- Visit the floating village of Tonle Sap
- Chill on Sihanoukville’s sandy beaches
- Participate in a tasty street food crawl
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Bangkok
- Day 2: Bangkok/Siem Reap (1B, 1D)
- Day 3: Siem Reap (1B)
- Day 4: Siem Reap/Phnom Penh (1B)
- Day 5: Phnom Penh (1B)
- Day 6: Phnom Penh/Koh Rong (1B)
- Day 7: Koh Rong
- Day 8: Chambok Homestay (1D)
- Day 9: Chambok Homestay/Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
- Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Giana· March 14th, 2020Accommodations were horrendous, constantly had to “tip” money excessively, fell short of my previous experiences .Trip date: February 2020
- SStacyGunderson· March 8th, 2020I have traveled many times through Europe and North America. I have never been to Asia or have taken a group tour before for that long of a period of time. Pimm was by far the best tour guide I’ve ever had. She made sure we were always knowing the plan... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- SHSeth· February 12th, 2020The trip was excellent and the guides were very professional and knowledgeable. Thanks to Check and Sambo I had the best time and will definitely be coming back with my friendsTrip date: January 2020
- Conchy· January 2nd, 2020I am overall very impressed with this tour. Our guide, Yang, was always very helpful and cool. I liked the variety of activities included and the optionals as well. It was an unforgettable experience and I strongly recommend it.Trip date: December 2019
- Anonymous· January 1st, 2020had time of my life. great CEO , great ppl, great tour. thank youTrip date: December 2019
- Alexandra· September 16th, 2019Loved this tour! Kosal was perfect and made the tour even more amazing! Highly recommended!!G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Happy to hear it - thanks Alexandra.Trip date: August 2019
- G· August 29th, 2019Mostly a fun trip except Sihanoukville, Should remove that from the itinerary during rainy season. I like Cambodia, it is a place with a very unique history that will surprise you if u did not prepared.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Gurdip - we do appreciate it.Trip date: August 2019
- PWPhillip· August 26th, 2019Amazing way to experience a wide variety of cities in Cambodia! Angkor Wat was incredible!G Adventures commented on this reviewAgreed! Thanks Phillip.Trip date: August 2019
- DSDave· August 22nd, 2019Haing was very helpful and a great guide. Very long bus rides though but a great trip overallTrip date: August 2019
- COCait· August 7th, 2019Our Guide Law Tran was so knowledgeable and helpful throughout the trip. I thoroughly enjoyed the extra excursions he organised for us, and his food recommendations were always so delicious. I would definitely recommend this trip to someone and will be... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Cait.Trip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday14 Sep, 2021$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday7 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday16 Sep, 2021$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday14 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday23 Sep, 2021$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday15 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday24 Sep, 2021$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday28 Sep, 2021$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday23 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday7 Oct, 2021$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday1 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday10 Oct, 2021$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday11 Oct, 2021$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday12 Oct, 2021$7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- Does the tour include guides?
- What time does the tour arrive in Ho Chi Minh city on Day 9?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar