Maldives Dhoni Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 1,549
- Relax on white, sandy beaches
- See traditional boat-building
- Experience turquoise lagoons
- Go snorkelling in the Maldives
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- DarleneWritten on June 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe chef on board “Ajoy” was amazingShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewSo glad you could experience the Maldives with us. Thank you.
- MMmartaWritten on April 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentI loved the trip. I would totally recommend it. And Tourradar service is really great: clear information and amazing customer service. Crew, food, boat and overall experience was great. Its a relaxed and chilled trip. Would have been good to know in advance that this tour in NOT island hopping. You actually barely stop on islands. The tours is mostly sailing and snorkeling everyday. There are only a couple of stops on sandbanks (so not islands but just a few minutes on a piece of sand) and 2 stops in local islands (which are really poor and dirty). There is barely no beach time, which is fine if you love sailing and snorkeling. The food quality and portions was really impressive. The crew was very nice, hardworking and available all the time. Only thing is that only the CEO spoke English but not the rest, so really hard to interact with the rest of the crew.Show detailed ratings
- MMMarieWritten on March 13, 20183.0 - AverageTrash and bleached coralShow detailed ratings
- RDRogerWritten on October 9, 20174.0 - GoodLoved the trip! CEO and crew were attenative to our needs and sensed a real desire to make it as wonderful as possible. Did all they could to make sure we had top snorkeling experiences, including see illusive manta rays!Show detailed ratings
- AnniWritten on February 26, 20154.5 - ExcellentMaldives Dhoni cruise - an amazing experience ... when we FINALLY got away . Arrived at Male airport , but no one to welcome us :( . After many entanglements , lies and frustrations , we came first aboard the ship about one and a half days later :( - We had to get in touch with G - adventures several times , did not feel that there was any kind of help. Has now after returning however received compensation! Aside from that, a very special experience to see Maldives from a ship. Delicious food onboard . But we could fell that the staff on board had counted on vacation this week . WE WERE NOT BOOKED TO THIS SHIP RIDETHANKS TO G Adventures :( -An employee of G Adventures must have a bad taste in the mouth!!! BUT for sure we will recommend the Maldives Dhoni Cruise - just make sure, that the trip is booked!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- EliWritten on August 5, 20145.0 - ExcellentIt was definitely the most relaxing week in my life! Cruised through some of the world's most beautiful islands, uncovered isolated beaches, explored small fishing villages, met lovely local people and listened to their traditional music, snorkeled the vibrant coral reefs of the Indian Ocean spotting turtles, manta rays, reef sharks and millions of colorful fish, enjoyed great fresh food made by our private chef on board and slept a lot...White sands, blue skies and crystal-clear waters every day, all day - this is what I call tropical paradise!! Sailing Maldives...anytime again!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Male/South Malé Atoll (1L, 1D)
- Day 2 South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 South Malé Atoll/Male (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Can you tell me about the toilets used for this trip?
The toilet is in the shower area and it is communal (so is shared by other tour travellers). The toilet itself is flushable with sea water.
I am a customer who's interested in the Maldives Dhoni Cruise. I just wonder if this tour offers the airfare as well because I'm currently in the U.S?
Unfortunately TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Maldives Dhoni Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Male7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Male0 seats left$76USD $1,823
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Male7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to MaleOnly 2 seats left$349$1,899-18%USD $1,549
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Male7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Male0 seats left$74USD $1,775
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Male7 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to MaleOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Male7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to MaleOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Male7 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Male5 seats left$251$1,849-14%USD $1,597Instant BookHold my
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Male7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to MaleOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,823
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Male7 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to MaleOnly 1 seat left$76USD $1,823
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Male7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Male0 seats left$76USD $1,823
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Male7 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Male6 seats left$349$1,899-18%USD $1,549Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Maldives. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Maldives. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Male.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 September 2018 the full payment of $1,549 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1549 for Maldives Dhoni Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Male (Maldives)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,549 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,152 tours in Asia
- covered by 238 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Maldives Dhoni Cruise