Vietnam - One Life Adventures 12 Day
- Tour Operator:
- One Life Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Ninh Binh
- Halong Bay
- Day 1: Arrival
- Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 3: Kayak into Hoi An
- Day 4: Hoi An
- Day 5: Open Top Jeep to Hue
- Day 6: Hue
- Day 7: Ninh Binh to Puluong
- Day 8: Puluong National Park
- Day 9: To Hanoi
- Day 10: Ha Long & Bai Tu Long Bay
- Day 11: Thien Canh Cave & Hanoi
- Day 12: Goodbye
- Additional Services
Operated by One Life Adventures
OUR STORY: At One Life, we’ve always seen tourism as an opportunity to make a difference. We wanted to prove that tourism was more than seeing places you could have never imagined and to show people that travel could be impactful, ethical and quite literally, life changing. So that’s what we did; we put local communities, the environment and personal development at the heart of our operations and five years later, we’ve run life changing trips for thousands of travellers and are currently rated #1 worldwide. We started out in the Philippines, moved over to Sri Lanka just a year later and then launched Japan the following year. All three tours are now multi-award winning and our Japan trip was even rated #1 worldwide in 2019. We just opened two brand new tours in Indonesia and India and extended the massively popular Japan trip by another four days (we just had to make it longer!). HOW WE OPERATE: We choose to keep our group sizes small, to allow for more meaningful connections to be made between our guests and the local communities we travel through and to keep your experience as personal as possible. Immersing our guests in the local culture, while offering the opportunity to relax and reset in some of the most stunning locations the planet has to offer is what it’s all about. We’ve searched high and low to find unique activities and one off, special accommodations that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. From kendo classes in Japan with a descendent of a real samurai, to waking up on your own private beach at our beach camp in the Philippines, these are unique adventures you’ll be talking about for years. All inclusions are listed on your booking page and you’ll receive all the info you need for your travels before you even step foot in the country. No hidden costs and plenty of time to prepare. Your epic One Life group leader and our legendary local guides are there to help you have the time of your life, every step of the way. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride - we promise it’s a good one! WHY TOUR WITH US: We put our money where our mouth is and put our guests, the local communities and the environment at the very centre of what we do. Our guests have rated us so highly over the years that we’ve won multiple awards both for our life changing trips AND for the guides that run them. 2 of TourRadar's top 3 Guides of the Year in 2018 were One Life Adventures guides and all 3 of our longest running tours are rated #1 in their respective destinations. We are committed to keeping our tours environmentally friendly by keeping plastic waste to a minimum. On our tours you’ll find our suppliers providing eco-friendly alternatives where possible, our accommodation providers providing refill stations and you’ll even be able to buy our plastic free merchandise. We stock reusable water bottles, tote bags, metal straws and even washable bamboo cotton face masks. What’s more, the profits from these items go towards the community projects we set up and run in each country - from school development projects to spay/neuter programmes for stray animals! When you tour with us, you know your money is going back into the local communities you're visiting - where it's needed most. OUR COVID POLICIES: All our tours are operating under the direction of local COVID regulations, with reduced tour numbers in the majority of our destinations and all tour guides having had specific COVID training to ensure the safety of our guests and the remote communities we visit. All guides and suppliers are equipped with hand sanitiser and hand washing stations, all transport is private-only where possible and all dorm rooms are operating at a reduced capacity. Should you wish to upgrade into a solo room, this is also possible in some of our destinations. Both our policies and those of our local suppliers have been updated due to COVID and these will be strictly adhered to in order to protect everyone as much as is possible when travel resumes.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Stu· February 6th, 2023I recently went on One Life Adventures tour in Vietnam and it was an amazing experience. The itinerary was well-planned and included a good mix of cultural, historical and natural attractions. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and provided interesting... Show moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for your review Stu - the test tour was a major success and you played a big part!Trip date: January 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday22 May, 2023Friday2 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,491
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,491
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,491
- Monday3 Jul, 2023Friday14 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,491
- Monday17 Jul, 2023Friday28 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,491
- 4 Other Unavailable Departures
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday31 Jul, 2023Friday11 Aug, 2023English$1,505$1,2790% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday7 Aug, 2023Friday18 Aug, 2023English$1,505$1,2790% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday14 Aug, 2023Friday25 Aug, 2023English$1,505$1,2790% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Aug, 2023Friday8 Sep, 2023English$1,505$1,2790% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday11 Sep, 2023Friday22 Sep, 2023English$1,505$1,2790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type AVietnam
- Type BVietnam
- Type CVietnam
- Type EVietnam
- Type FVietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 26th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 26th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with One Life Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and One Life Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "One Life Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of One Life Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the One Life Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Vietnam
- Vietnam Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Vietnam from Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Active Adventure
- 12 days Vietnam
- From Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi
- Operators in Asia
- Vietnam - One Life Adventures 12 Day Tours in Vietnam
- Active Adventure Tours
- Vietnam Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Vietnam tours