- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
- Go on a Ulaanbaatar City Tour
- Visit traditional Mongolian tents
- Explore the Gobi Gurvansaikhan NP
- Marvel at the Gobi Desert
- Day 1: Ulaanbaatar
- Day 2: Ulaanbaatar (1B)
- Day 3: Ulaanbaatar/Baga Gadzrïn Chuluu (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4: Baga Gadzrïn Chuluu/Yolyn Am (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5: Yolyn Am/Khongoryn Els (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6: Khongoryn Els (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7: Khongoryn Els/Bayanzag (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8: Bayanzag/Ongiin Hiid (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9: Ongiin Hiid/Nomad Camp (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10: Nomad Camp (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 11: Nomad Camp/Kharkhorin (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 12: Kharkhorin/Khustai National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 13: Khustai National Park/Ulaanbaatar (1B, 1L)
- Day 14: Ulaanbaatar (1B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AMie Renntoft· November 6th, 2022Once in lifetime experience - one of those trips you do when you have visited all other countries! Please note, most days have 4-7h of off-road driving and few activities other than relaxing in the ger camp - however this is exactly what Mongolia is... Show moreTrip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- ASimina Marca· June 30th, 2022Embrace the vastness of the Mongolian landscapes: infinite valleys, endless dunes and stunning wildlife. Staying with a nomad family was definitely the highlight. Perfect for the off the beaten track traveller. Long drives yet amazing landscapes and... Show moreTrip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- ALaura Rinderknecht· June 29th, 2022Excellent trip around the Gobi desert and middle portions of Mongolia. Our CEO was fabulous - very knowledgeable, passionate, and personable. Beautiful countryside with long days in the vans. Loved staying in the ger camps - each one was unique and... Show moreTrip date: December 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- ARudolf Maarschalkerweerd· June 27th, 2022Great trip but lacking interesting activities. Often there was no real optional activity but waiting for lunch or dinner. In the evenings there were no activities planned, but that was expected and would be hard to change.Trip date: December 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- AJosephine Lau· June 26th, 2022Fantastic. Our CEO was amazingly kind, knowledgeable, patient, and thorough in how he managed the trip. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and travel with G adventures again.Trip date: December 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- APaul Goodwin· June 26th, 2022Excellent tour and the best way to explore Mongolia. The best CEO and well thought out logistics and itinerary.Trip date: December 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- Antonio· June 2nd, 2022Great guide, great group The itinerary deserves some adjustmentsG Adventures commented on this reviewHi Antonio, Thank you for sending through your constructive feedback; much appreciated.Trip date: May 2022
- Steve· October 1st, 2019Great tour. Lots of driving often on dirt tracks but never found this tedious. The ger camps were basic but clean and comfortable. The home stay camping night was difficult but that's probably down to my age more than anything else.G Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Steven.Trip date: September 2019
- CMCharlotte· August 5th, 2019Great trip, very good overview of Mongolia and what it has to offer. Long drives on dirt roads but all part of the fun!!G Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Charlotte.Trip date: July 2019
- MSMitko· August 4th, 2019I did enjoy the trip. May be the meals could be organized better.Trip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 May, 2023Saturday27 May, 2023English$2,799$2,099Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday21 May, 2023Saturday3 Jun, 2023English$2,799$2,379Book With Flexibility
- Sunday28 May, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,799
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English$2,799$2,3790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023English$2,799$2,3790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023English$2,799$2,3790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Sunday25 Jun, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,799
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023English$2,999$2,5490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023English$2,999$2,5490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023English$2,999$2,5490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the price per person or per group?
The price listed is per person.
- What are the inclusions of the tour price?
The inclusions for this tour are as following:
- 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners
- Transportation in Private van, 4x4 vehicle
- 3 nights Hotels, 9 nights ger camps and 1 night family stay or tent camping
- Ulaanbaatar guided city tour including Gandan Monastery and Bogd Khan Palace
- Yolyn Am National Park stay
- Gobi Desert stay
- Ongiin Khiid Monastery entrace
- Mongolian Grasslands stay
- Tsenger Hot Springs stay
- Karakorum monument entrance
- Khustai National Park entrance
- Mongolian barbecue
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout and local tour guides
- What is the group size on this tour?
The maximum group size for this trip is 15 travellers.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMongolia
- Type EMongolia
- Type FMongolia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 7th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 7th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Mongolia
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Mongolia from Ulaanbaatar
- Mongolia In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 14 days Mongolia
- Operators in Asia
- Nomadic Mongolia Tours in Mongolia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Central Mongolia Tours
- Mongolia Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Central Mongolia
- Mongolia tours