Essentials of Kyrgyzstan
- Tour Operator:
- Flo Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 BISHKEK
- Day 2 BISHKEK – BURANA – CHON-KEMIN
- Day 3 CHON-KEMIN – SKAZKA – DJETY-OGUZ – KARAKOL
- Day 4 KARAKOL – CHOLPON-ATA
- Day 5 CHOLPON-ATA – TAMCHY – BISHKEK
- Day 6 BISHKEK – AIRPORT
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Flo Tours
One thing we’ve learned at Flo Tours – you never outgrow adventure. The spirit that drives you to get out there and see the world. Not through a coach window or with 50 strangers wearing headsets, not with a personal butler or a big buffet breakfast – but intimately, authentically, memorably. At Flo Tours we’re for premium adventures, and for us that means embracing the spirit of adventure through a more immersive cultural journey. Hand-picked accommodation, small groups, award-winning local guides, added inclusions and a slower, more considered pace. Premium means an exceptional experience, but never an artificial one.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- DCDavid· June 24th, 2021Personal guide and driver were excellent. The Orion hotel was excellent, the hotel in Karakol was best available and certainly satisfactory. The Four Seasons hotel in Cholpan Ata was a serious problem. I gave our key to our guide to check out and did... Show moreFlo Tours commented on this reviewDistinguished Flo Tours guests and officer at tour Radar. I have investigated the case. But first of all let me state that there is not another alternative by Issyk Kyl region better than the Carven Four Seasons hotel and we are obliged t use this... Show moreTrip date: June 2021
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday6 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,695
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,695
- Tuesday20 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,695
- Tuesday27 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,695
- Tuesday4 Jul, 2023Sunday9 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,695
- Tuesday11 Jul, 2023Sunday16 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,695
- Tuesday18 Jul, 2023Sunday23 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,695
- Tuesday25 Jul, 2023Sunday30 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,695
- Tuesday1 Aug, 2023Sunday6 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,695
- Tuesday8 Aug, 2023Sunday13 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,695
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CKyrgyzstan
- Type EKyrgyzstan
- Type FKyrgyzstan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Flo Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Flo Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Flo Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Kyrgyzstan
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Kyrgyzstan from Bishkek
- Kyrgyzstan In-depth Cultural
- 6 days Kyrgyzstan
- Operators in Asia
- Essentials of Kyrgyzstan Tours in Kyrgyzstan
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Kyrgyzstan Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Kyrgyzstan tours