4 Days 3 Nights Phuket Beach Break - Standard Class
- Tour Operator:
- Panorama Destination (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 4 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Ko Phi Phi
- Day 1: Arrival in Phuket (-/-/-)
- Day 2: Phi Phi Island & Khai island by Speed boat (B/L/-)
- Day 3: Half Day Phuket City Tour (B/-/-)
- Day 4: Departure from Phuket (B/-/-)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Panorama Destination (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Based in Bangkok and with an extensive network of professionals throughout the country we are able to offer a comprehensive choice of unforgettable experiences across Thailand. Our products include, among others, family vacations, adventure travel, honeymoon packages, culinary experiences, beach trips, golfing holidays, nature lover itineraries and much more! Essentially, we pride ourselves on providing value to our customers and all our packages are guaranteed to deliver holiday experiences that are truly priceless. Panorama Destination is committed to green tourism; as a registered Travelife sustainability partner, we strive to ensure all products, services and operations have a positive effect on the environments and communities in which we operate.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Milena· September 25th, 2022I had memorable and incredible stay at Thailand. Panorama Destination (Thailand) Co., Ltd. arraigned everything more than perfect - transfers, transport, hotel accommodation, entire trips. I received a very quickly from Mr. Bow full information of my... Show morePanorama Destination (Thailand) Co., Ltd. commented on this reviewDear Milena, thank you very much for taking time to review on your experience! We are very happy and glad to know that you enjoyed the trip and our guide. Looking forward to welcoming you again. Best regards, Panorama Destination Thailand team.Trip date: September 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Wednesday29 Mar, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$420
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Thursday30 Mar, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$420
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$420
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$420
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$420
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$420
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$350
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$350
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$350
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$350
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type AThailand
- Type BThailand
- Type CThailand
- Type EThailand
- Type FThailand
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Panorama Destination (Thailand) Co., Ltd.. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Panorama Destination (Thailand) Co., Ltd. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Panorama Destination (Thailand) Co., Ltd." tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Thailand
- Thailand Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Two-Week / 14 Days Thailand Itineraries 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Thailand from Phuket
- Thailand Explorer
- Small group tour
- 4 days Thailand
- Operators in Asia
- Southern Thailand
- 4 Days 3 Nights Phuket Beach Break - Standard Class Tours in Thailand
- Explorer Tours
- Koh Phi Phi Tours
- Thailand Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Beach Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Koh Phi Phi
- Southern Thailand
- Thailand tours