On The Shore of The Pearl Ysyk-Kul Lake
- Tour Operator:
- Nomads Yurt
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, Russian
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Manas airport - Bishkek
- Day 2 Bishkek – Cholpon-Ata
- Day 3 Cholpon-Ata – Karakol – Jeti-Oguz
- Day 4 Jeti-Oguz – Bishkek
- Day 5 Bishkek – Manas airport
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Nomads Yurt
Travel company Nomads Yurt We specialize in nomadic culture tours across Central Asia, combined with spa treatments and extreme activities as Jeep tours, rafting, trekking, horse riding, hiking, city tours Our services: Tours in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia Rental jeep self-driving trips, so you will feel complete freedom Visa support services Flight tickets Spa treatments combined with unique nomadic culture. Personalized tourism services at your request Basic packages with guaranteed dates Private transportation services: Jeeps, with or without drivers, minibusses, and buses. Transfers from, and to the airports. Professional tour guides and suppliers who live near tourist attractions. They speak the local language and are familiar with local traditions and attractions. So, they will take you to the best restaurants, and local night clubsRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- AVAmber· November 9th, 2022We had a great tour around Issyk-Kul. We were showed a lot of beautiful nature and learned a lot about the Kyrgyzstan culture. Would definitely recommend!Nomads Yurt commented on this reviewDear Amber and Jeroen, Thank you very much for your feedback. We wish you all good in the world. Best regards, NurgulTrip date: October 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023English, Russian$895
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English, Russian$895
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday13 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English, Russian$895
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday14 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English, Russian$895
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday15 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023English, Russian$895
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday16 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023English, Russian$895
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023English, Russian$895
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023English, Russian$895
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023English, Russian$895
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday20 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023English, Russian$895
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CKyrgyzstan
- Type EKyrgyzstan
- Type FKyrgyzstan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 7th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 7th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nomads Yurt. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomads Yurt will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nomads Yurt" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Kyrgyzstan
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Kyrgyzstan from Bishkek
- Kyrgyzstan Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 5 days Kyrgyzstan
- Operators in Asia
- On The Shore of The Pearl Ysyk-Kul Lake Tours in Kyrgyzstan
- Active Adventure Tours
- Kyrgyzstan Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Kyrgyzstan tours