Secure your getaway with a $99 DEPOSIT
ends on 6 Mar 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,028
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Skopje! With the in-depth cultural tour Macedonian rhapsody , you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Skopje, Macedonia and 9 other destinations in Macedonia. Macedonian rhapsody is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Skopje / Tetovo / Ohrid
- Day 2: Ohrid
- Day 3: Saint Naum / Ohrid
- Day 4: Galichica National Park / Bitola
- Day 5: Prilep / Stobi / Skopje
- Day 6: Skopje
- Day 7: Gorno Nerezi / Matka
- Day 8: Skopje
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Skopje8 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$32USD $1,028
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Skopje.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Experience Balkan booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $1,028 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1028 for Macedonian rhapsody , but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Experience Balkan will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Experience Balkan tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 384 km.
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 38 km
- Tetovo (Macedonia)
- 100 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 24 km
- Saint Naum (Macedonia)
- 6 km
- Galichica National Park (Macedonia)
- 46 km
- Bitola (Macedonia)
- 40 km
- Prilep (Macedonia)
- 41 km
- Stobi (Macedonia)
- 69 km
- Gorno Nerezi (Macedonia)
- 7 km
- Matka (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,028 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Macedonian rhapsody via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,535 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours