- Discover the vibrant culture of Orkney
- Travel along gorgeous coastlines
- Unearth ancient mysteries at Neolithic ruins
- Stay in Kirkwall, Orkney’s capital
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
Other reviews about Rabbie's Tours:Write a review
- Barbara Sable's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGraham was great, very friendly and very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the ride, the company, the sites, the view, and the st... Read more
- Barbara Lawrence's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMauri our tour guide was fantastic. She was extremely knowledgeable on the history and places we visited on our tour. I ... Read more
- Margaret Trefzger's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was well planned - the travel time between locations was in short enough lengths to allow for comfort stops yet... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
The vehicles have space for one medium-sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag of either a backpack or handbag per person. Unfortunately, Rabbies Tours are unable to store luggage in their offices, but nearby train and bus stations usually have storage facilities.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Skara Brae: £7.50 (free to Historic Environment Scotland members/explorer pass holders); Maeshowe Chambered Cairn: £6.00 (free to Historic Environment Scotland members/explorer pass holders). Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Inverness4 seats left$16USD $378
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Inverness0 seats left$16USD $378
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Inverness0 seats left$16USD $378
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Inverness0 seats left$16USD $378
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Inverness4 seats left$16USD $378
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Inverness4 seats left$15USD $354
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Inverness4 seats left$15USD $354
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Inverness4 seats left$15USD $354
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Inverness4 seats left$15USD $354
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Inverness4 seats left$15USD $354
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Inverness.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 October 2018 the full payment of $354 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $354 for Orkney Explorer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 58 km
- Dunrobin Castle (Scotland)
- 97 km
- Pentland Firth (Scotland)
- 29 km
- Kirkwall (Scotland)
- 23 km
- Skara Brae (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Stenness (Scotland)
- 1 km
- Maeshowe (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Kirkwall (Scotland)
- 183 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $354 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Orkney Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,719 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours