- Our saving
- US $ 365
- +7 Destinations
- Orkney Islands
- Discover the vibrant culture of Orkney
- Travel along gorgeous coastlines
- Unearth ancient mysteries at Neolithic ruins
- Stay in Kirkwall, Orkney’s capital
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
Other reviews about Rabbie's Tours:Write a review
- Royale Underhill's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour4.0 - Good...loved my Rabbie's tour, and would use them again for other adventures.Rabbie's Tours Read more
- Anita's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentTrip was absolutely fantastic. Nick our guide turned out to be the best of the best. His stories, music playlist and r... Read more
- monika's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentI loved the flexibility of this tour. We added another stop which wasn't on our itinerary and it was great. I'm glad I c... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Skara Brae: £7.50 (free to Historic Environment Scotland members/explorer pass holders); Maeshowe Chambered Cairn: £6.00 (free to Historic Environment Scotland members/explorer pass holders). Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Inverness4 seats left$11USD $365
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Inverness3 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Inverness4 seats left$11USD $365
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Inverness.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $365 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $365 for Orkney Explorer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 58 km
- Dunrobin Castle (Scotland)
- 97 km
- Pentland Firth (Scotland)
- 29 km
- Kirkwall (Scotland)
- 23 km
- Skara Brae (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Stenness (Scotland)
- 1 km
- Maeshowe (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Kirkwall (Scotland)
- 183 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $365 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Orkney Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours