- Gross Tonnage
- Cruising Speed
Navigating the rivers Rhine, Main, Danube and Moselle; the Emerald Luna can guide you through some of Europe’s most magical stretches of water and help you explore many of the continent’s most arresting and enchanting cities. Boasting a modest capacity of 182 guests, the Emerald Luna is blessed with a selection of wonderful amenities and features.
- Relax and unwind in complete comfort aboard Emerald Luna as you explore Europe's great rivers.
- Authentic included adventures that take you into the cultural heart of each destination.
- Ignite your sense of adventure and explore a little further on foot or by bike.
- Enjoy the finest flavours of Europe prepared by the expert culinary team aboard your river cruise.
- From onboard shows to local performances, there's never a dull moment during an Emerald Waterways river cruise.
- Deck games, a walking track and a place to relax and take in the views awaits on the sun deck.
Staterooms / Suites
- Emerald Stateroom
- Emerald Panorama Suite with Balcony
- Owner's Suite
- Grand Suite with Balcony
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- In-room phone
- Double bed
- Twin beds
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bed linen
- Climate control system
- Amazing view
- Power Outlets
- Outside cabin
At the very heart of every Star-Ship in the Emerald Waterways fleet is the Horizon Bar & Lounge. A contemporary, chic social space; the lounge is equipped with a comprehensively-stocked bar, skilled bartenders, help-yourself hot drinks facilities and a generous offering of plush seating and sofas. The Horizon Bar & Lounge is an ever-popular after-dinner retreat for guests looking to make new friends and share the day’s events with friends of old.
Dining aboard the five sister ships throughout a stay on the beautiful rivers of Europe provides an endless array of palate-pleasing sensations. From the Reflections Restaurant which offers a collection of highlight dinners during any given itinerary, to the chance to dine under the barmy European sky thanks to the Sun Deck’s Sky Barbecue; there are gastronomic offerings to suit every taste and every appetite.
The Sun Deck of the ships also boasts the wonderful retractable glass roof which provides seasonal protection for the pool, cinema and Riverview Lounge below. Whether you wish to undertake a few lengths before breakfast in the heated pool or enjoy a Hollywood classic in the cinema, this area of the ship is primed for relaxation when you’ve got a few upcoming hours of river navigation.
The Emerald Dawn, Destiny, Luna, Sky, Star and Sun all benefit from 72 generously-proportioned suites and 20 staterooms. Book the Emerald Panorama Balcony Suites, found on the Vista and Horizon Decks, and you’ll enjoy unparalleled views from the spacious private balconies – a truly invigorating start to another day on Europe’s beautiful waterways.