Enjoy an authentic European river cruise experience on board AmaPrima. Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and fresh scents of Europe’s great landscapes from our signature twin balconies, available in most staterooms. Revel in the luxury of white marble bathrooms with glass-enclosed, multi-jet showers and granite countertops. Or indulge in the added enhancements of a suite, including a larger sitting area with sofa and two chairs, and an expansive bathroom with a tub and separate shower. Emerge from your refreshing slumber for bountiful buffet breakfasts in the Main Restaurant, fresh salads and sandwiches at lunch, and one entertaining evening diving into a regionally inspired tasting menu at The Chef’s Table. Have tea in the Main Lounge, visit the massage and hair salon for a treat, find distinctive souvenirs in the gift shop, take a dip in the heated pool and more—it’s all yours to experience on the incredible AmaPrima.
- Distinctive ‘twin balconies’ concept in most staterooms and suites – one floor to ceiling transparent French balcony and one outside balcony with marvellous views.
- Elegant dining rooms like the Chef’s Table and main restaurant that offer exquisite Chaîne des Rôtisseurs cuisines and excellent regional fare.
- In between meals, guests can enjoy delicious tapas in the spacious main lounge.
- A limited number of passengers at any given point of time ensure that guests can relax and unwind in the spacious public areas.
- Perfectly maintained bicycles so guests can have an immersive experience exploring Europe during port calls.
- Inviting Sun Deck and a heated swimming pool with a swim-up bar for guests to cool off as the vessel cruises past beautiful scenery.
- Rejuvenating salon and massage services to soothe senses after a day of exciting onshore sightseeing.
- A well-furnished fitness room for passengers who don’t like to miss out on their training.
- Engaging entertainment schedules which include performances by local quartets, modern piano recitals and region-specific music.
- Ship-wide fast and dependable Wi-Fi connectivity.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite 300 ft² / 28 m² Violin Deck
- Category AA+ 290 ft² / 27 m² Violin Deck
- Category AA 235 ft² / 22 m² Violin Deck
- Category AB 235 ft² / 22 m² Cello Deck
- Category BA 210 ft² / 19.5 m² Violin Deck
- Category BB 210 ft² / 19.5 m² Cello Deck
- Category C 170 ft² / 16 m² Violin & Cello Decks
- Category D 160 ft² / 15 m² Piano Deck
- Category E 160 ft² / 15 m² Piano Deck
- French Balcony & Outside Balcony
- In-room temperature control
- Deluxe hotel-style bedding with Egyptian linen, down pillows and duvet
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hair dryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV that also works as a computer
- Entertainment on Demand system providing complimentary TV, movies and music library
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Desk and chair
AmaPrima offers various dining options for culinary enjoyment. Culinary Chaîne des Rôtisseurs creations are worth trying. Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room), Bella Cucina (Italian), Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco).
- Captivating Rhine 2019 (11 destinations) 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BaselSold Out
- Europe's Rivers & Castles (Modified) 2019 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Remich$3,799 $3,560-6%
- Captivating Rhine (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BaselSold Out
- Magnificent Europe 2020 Start Amsterdam, End Budapest 15 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BudapestSold Out
- Magnificent Europe 2020 Start Budapest, End Amsterdam 15 daysStarts BudapestEnds AmsterdamSold Out
- Rhine & Moselle Delights (Christmas) 2021 11 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$4,199 $3,199-24%