4 Star Dubai Magic 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Our saving
- US $ 529
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle
- Daytur Dubai
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Dubai
Start point Our representative will be waiting at the exit gate area after the baggage collection holding the signage under your name. , Dubai International Airport (DXB), Airport Rd, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Day 2: Dubai
- Day 3: Dubai
- Day 4: Dubai
- Day 5: Dubai
- Day 6: Dubai
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MohammedRaoofWritten on October 1, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good service and best arrangements.
- BDBredaWritten on September 28, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was such a great way to see Dubai Abu Dhabi and Oman. Everything was smooth from start to finish. Excellent guides particularly Asad (Full day Abu Dhabi and Dubai history half day tour) and Mohommed (Desert Safari) we were a family of five and all... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDaytur Dubai commented on this reviewDear Guest, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. we look forward to serve you again in our destination in future. Best Regards, Daytur Team
- NNawazWritten on June 11, 20194.5 - Excellent
Good accommodation, hotel was perfect and excellent transport with qualified guide Recommended!!Show detailed ratingsDaytur Dubai commented on this reviewDear Guest, Thank you very Much for your valuable feedback. we look forward to hear serve you again in our destination. Thank you Daytur Team
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
4 Star Dubai Magic 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Dubai6 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Dubai10+ seats left$16USD $774Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Dubai6 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Dubai10+ seats left$16USD $774Sharing a twin room
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Dubai6 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Dubai10+ seats left$16USD $774Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayDec 5, 2019from Dubai6 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Dubai10+ seats left$16USD $774Sharing a twin room
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Dubai6 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Dubai10+ seats left$16USD $774Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from Dubai6 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to Dubai10+ seats left$16USD $774Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Dubai6 DaysThursdayDec 19, 2019to Dubai10+ seats left$16USD $774Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayDec 17, 2019from Dubai6 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Dubai10+ seats left$16USD $774Sharing a twin room
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Dubai6 DaysWednesdayDec 25, 2019to Dubai10+ seats left$16USD $774Sharing a twin room
- MondayJan 6, 2020from Dubai6 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to Dubai10+ seats left$16USD $779Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DirhamUnited Arab Emirates
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for United Arab Emirates. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for United Arab Emirates. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for United Arab Emirates. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Dubai.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Daytur Dubai. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Daytur Dubai. Please familiarise yourself with the Daytur Dubai payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Daytur Dubai will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Daytur Dubai tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $529 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 13,771 tours in Asia
- covered by 877 different operators in Asia
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 52,947 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours