MS La Belle de L’Adriatique
As the name itself suggests, this imposing riverboat cruises on the Adriatic Sea and it is one of the most impressive sailing vessels in the CroisiEurope fleet. Built in 200, it can accommodate 198 passengers and it is provided with an astounding number of cutting-edge facilities, from a panorama bar that includes a piano to a jacuzzi and even a nursery.
- Spacious lounge-bar provided with a dancefloor
- Dining area
- Panorama bar fitted with a piano, plus a TV and video service
- Wide deck with deck chairs
- 2 jacuzzi pools
- A relaxing patio
- French balconies for the cabins located at the superior levels
- Elevator service
- Gift boutique
- Central heating
- Anti-swell stabilizer
- 220V electricity
- Upper deck - 29 cabins ( 29 cabins with twin beds, 1 cabin with a double bed for disabled passengers, 1 smaller cabin with a double bed, 1 single cabin)
- Main deck - 25 cabins provided with portholes (24 cabins with twin beds, 2 smaller cabins with adjustable twin beds)
- Lower deck - 24 cabins provided with portholes
- Reception deck - 22 cabins (18 cabins with twin beds, 4 smaller cabins with 2 adjustable twin beds)
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin Upper Deck (151 ft²)
- Cabin Embarkation Deck (151 ft²)
- Cabin Main Deck (151 ft²)
- Cabin Lower Deck (151 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
Located on the main deck, the restaurant is where all meals are served during your cruise. It seats all guests at tables which vary in size with a panoramic view. The atmosphere is casual but elegant.
- CroisiEurope has some of the best dishes taken from the French culinary tradition, although other international influences can also be found.
- Breakfast is served in a buffet style with a wide variety of foods, from pastries to cold cuts and various types of meats.
- The menu for lunch and dinner is fixed and it is based on 3 courses.
- Every meal is complemented by a drink, whether it is a soft one or a regional wine.
- All the drinks served at the bar will be paid separately.
MS La Belle de L’Adriatique Tours
- Croatia and Montenegro (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds Dubrovnik$3,024
- The Treasures of the Adriatic: Croatia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds Dubrovnik$2,969
- From Celebrated Athens to Dubrovnik, the "Pearl of the Adriatic" (port-to-port cruise) (6 destinations) 7 daysStarts AthensEnds DubrovnikSold Out
- From Cyprus, the Island of Aphrodite, to Athens, the City of Gods 7 daysStarts LarnacaEnds AthensSold Out
- From Cyprus, the Island of Aphrodite, to Athens, the City of Gods (port-to-port cruise) 7 daysStarts LarnacaEnds AthensSold Out
- Following the Footsteps of the Olympian Gods from the Ancient City of Athens to Cyprus, the Cyclades, and the Dodecanese (port-to-port package) 7 daysStarts AthensEnds LarnacaSold Out
- Cruise from Dubrovnik to Athens, Passing through Albania, the Meteora, and the Corinth Canal (port-to-port package) 6 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds AthensSold Out
- From Celebrated Athens to Dubrovnik, the "Pearl of the Adriatic" (port-to-port cruise) (9 destinations) 7 daysStarts AthensEnds DubrovnikSold Out
- The Wonders of the Mediterranean to the Treasures of the Red Sea by Crossing the Suez Canal Cyprus - Israel - Egypt (port-to-port cruise) 10 daysStarts LarnacaEnds CairoSold Out
- The TREASURES of the RED SEA between Egypt, Israel, and Jordan¿sculpted by Mother Nature and Enhanced by Humankind (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts Sharm el-SheikhEnds Sharm el-SheikhSold Out
- The Wonders of the Red Sea, Egypt, and Jordan with a Passage through the Suez Canal (port-to-port cruise) 10 daysStarts Sharm el-SheikhEnds CairoSold Out
- Mediterranean Treasures from the Pyramids of Egypt to Israel (port-to-port cruise) 9 daysStarts CairoEnds LarnacaSold Out
- From Cyprus, the Island of Aphrodite, to Athens, the City of Gods (port-to-port cruise) 7 daysStarts LarnacaEnds Athens$2,123
- Hiking Cruise in the Balkans: Croatia, Greece, Albania, and Montenegro 8 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds Dubrovnik$3,775
- The Mysterious Cyclades and Dodecanese Islands in the Aegean Sea Antiquity in Athens (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts AthensEnds Athens$3,684