6 day trip around Mangystau
Start and end in Aktau
- Tour Operator:
- Steppe and sky travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 55
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time with smaller, interest-free instalments. Learn More
Book once and share the cost with split payments. Learn More
Plan your adventure:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
Start and end in Aktau! With the Explorer tour 6 day trip around Mangystau, you have a 6 days tour package taking you through Aktau, Kazakhstan. 6 day trip around Mangystau includes accommodation, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1 Aktau – Saura – Zhyrylgan – Sultan epe - Capamsay
- Day 2 Capamsay - Shokpak ata - Torysh - Sherkala - Kokala - Airakty
- Day 3 Airakty – Shetpe - Tuzbair
- Day 4 Tuzbair – Naiza - Bozzhira
- Day 5 Mountain Bokty – Kyzylkup – Karagiye - Aktau
- Day 6 Tokmak – Kuryk - Aktau
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Reviews About This Operator
- Savannah· September 5th, 2022We had so much fun with Dima and Aidana. They knew all the good off road, off the beaten track type places. Food was... Show more
Dates & Availability
6 day trip around Mangystau
From Aktau to Aktau
No credit card fees
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,850
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,850
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,850
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,850
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,850
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,850
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,850
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,850
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,850
- Tuesday20 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,850
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CKazakhstan
- Type EKazakhstan
- Type FKazakhstan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kazakhstan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kazakhstan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kazakhstan. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kazakhstan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kazakhstan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Kazakhstan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Kazakhstan. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 12th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 12th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Steppe and sky travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Steppe and sky travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Steppe and sky travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.