Tour on this Boat
Princess Donia gives guests a more than luxurious stay whilst keeping to the original character and design of a traditional dahabiya.
With only 5 double en-suite cabins and a maximum of 10 guests, Princess Donia ensures a very high standard of cuisine and accommodation, exceptional service, and a great atmosphere. This elegant ship offers a personal touch that is sometimes lacking in today’s fast-paced world.
Imagine sitting on the deck and enjoying the amazing views in wonderful tranquil silence and see the many ancient Egyptian monuments, temples, tombs and scenes beside the Nile that have not changed in thousands of years.
- Dining area & Salon with Bar
- Sundeck with oriental seating, sun loungers, 2 pergolas, cool down shower
- Sun Deck Bar
- Internet access
- Water filtration
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm
- EricCairo with Dahabiya Nile Cruise5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 18th, 2019
Staterooms / Suites
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- In-room phone
- Double bed
- Twin beds
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Storage space
- Bottled water
- Writing desk
- Amazing view
- Power Outlets
- Outside cabin
Our resident chef, Mohammed creates a great variety of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. He uses his talent and experience to produce a fantastic mix of traditional Egyptian, Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine to cater for our international guests. He is happy to cater for different dietary requirements too.
- Bottled water is used for cooking in the kitchen and in our ice-making machine on the bar.
- Tea, coffee and bottled water are included in the cruise price.
- Soft drinks, wine, beer and spirits are available for purchase on board.