One of the most modern barges in French, Deborah has been recently built and it is ready to welcome aboard its first passengers. It cruises along the Loire Canal and it helps guests make unforgettable memories. With 12 cabins ready to host 24 passengers and 6 crew members dedicated to help them settle in, this barge offers plenty of other enticing amenities, too.
- Spacious lounge bar
- Large sundeck equipped with lounges and parasols
- An enticing dining room
- Deck destined for barbeque
- Air-conditioning system
- Lower deck - 11 cabins with twin beds and large windows
- Main deck - 1 cabin for disabled passengers
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin Main Deck
- Cabin Upper Deck
- Ensuite Bathroom
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
- Exquisite dishes heavily influenced by French kitchen
- All meals are accompanied by complimentary drinks - soft drinks, wines or beer.
- Special dietary requests will be fulfilled, although they have to be announced when the booking process ends.
MS Deborah Tours
- Discover the Loire Canal In the heart of France, charming cities reveal their secrets (10 destinations) 7 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,801
- Meandering Along the Burgundy, Saône and Centre Canal 7 daysStarts DijonEnds Dijon$3,402
- Discover the Loire Canal In the heart of France, charming cities reveal their secrets (8 destinations) 7 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,632 $3,132-14%