Built in 2016, this 2 deck barge is a part of the CroisiEurope fleet and it is the perfect choice for a Canal de Garonne river cruise. Its interior has a simple classic design, extremely appealing to the eye. The 12 cabins will accommodate up to 24 passengers, who will have the possibility to enjoy impeccable services and first-class facilities provided by CroisiEurope and the 6 crew members.
- Wide lounge area with a bar
- Sundeck fitted with chaiselongues and umbrellas
- Barbeque area
- Jacuzzi pool located in the proximity of the ship’s bow
- Free wifi
- Lower deck - 11 cabins fitted with twin beds
- Main deck - 1 cabin designed to suit the needs of the passengers with reduced mobility
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin Main Deck
- Cabin Upper Deck
- Ensuite Bathroom
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Breakfast buffet including both hot and cold dishes
- 3 course lunch and dinner with dishes taken straight out of the French cuisine by some of the most talented chefs
- Wide variety of soft drinks, wines or beers, complementing the main meals.
- All special dietary requirements can be met, as long as they are mentioned when the booking is made.
- Get away from it all on an Emotional Journey from Saône-et-Loire to the Côte d'Or 7 daysStarts DijonEnds Dijon$3,402
- The Doubs valley and Burgundy 7 daysStarts BesanconEnds Dijon$3,282 $2,782-15%
- Stunning Cruise Through the Vosges Mountain Valleys (port-to-port cruise) 4 daysStarts XouaxangeEnds Saverne$1,208