- 110 m / 361 ft
- Gross Tonnage
- 3350 gt
- 11 m / 36 ft
Enjoy the sweet life aboard AmaDolce. Your experience starts in your elegantly appointed stateroom, where Entertainment-On-Demand and soothing bath and body products bring you the ultimate in comfort before your cozy bed envelops you in sweet dreams. Warm caramel and honey-colored tones adorn the room while a French balcony—available in most staterooms—allows you to indulge in scenic views. Follow your nose to the Main Restaurant or clink glasses in the bar, where rich, chocolate-hued woods bring beauty to the backdrop of your every craving. The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant is the cherry on top of an already exquisite culinary experience on board that includes lunch and dinners paired with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks. And should you wish to stay active, a Sun Deck walking track, fitness room and a fleet of onboard bicycles are ready and waiting to assist you on your wellness journey.
- Plush staterooms and suites with top of the line amenities. Most accommodations feature French balconies that offer a mesmerizing view of the life along the river.
- Lavish meals featuring gourmet specialties and hearty regional fare in multiple dining venues including the main restaurant and the one-of-a-kind Chef’s Table.
- Guests can work up an appetite by ordering from a menu of delicious tapas at the stunning main lounge.
- Elegant public spaces such as lounges with cosy seating configurations and panoramic views are perfect to unwind or socialize with fellow guests.
- Complimentary bikes on board so guests can explore the classic European countryside during engaging guided excursions or independent expeditions.
- A comfortable Sun Deck with thoughtful furniture and a whirlpool where guests can relax as the ship sails past picturesque scenery.
- An efficient hair salon that offers quality spa treatments and salon services.
- A well-stocked fitness room furnished with an array of equipment for guests who want to stay fit while on holiday.
- An eclectic program of onboard entertainment including soothing piano recitals, foot tapping traditional music and fascinating performances by local groups.
Staterooms / Suites
- Owner's Suite (255 ft²)
- Owner's Suite (255 ft²)
- with Balcony (A) (170 ft²)
- with Balcony (B+) (170 ft²)
- with Balcony (C) (170 ft²)
- Suite with Window (D) (170 ft²)
- Suite with Window (E) (170 ft²)
- (140 ft²)
- with Balcony (B) (170 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- Twin beds
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Storage space
- Writing desk
- Lounge area
- Bath tub
- Entertainment system
Savor exquisite cuisine at a variety of dining venues, like the Main Restaurant and The Chef’s Table. You can also order delicious tapas between meals in the Main Lounge.
- Taste of Bordeaux 2019 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds BordeauxSold Out
- Taste of Bordeaux (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2021 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$4,099 $3,099-24%
- Taste of Bordeaux (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2022 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$3,499 $2,749-21%
- Taste of Bordeaux 2020 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds BordeauxSold Out
- Taste of Bordeaux (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds BordeauxSold Out
- Taste of Bordeaux 2021 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$4,099 $3,099-24%
- Taste of Bordeaux 2022 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$3,499 $2,749-21%
- Taste of Bordeaux 2023 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$3,299 $3,080-7%