Our award-winning Viking Longships®️ showcase innovative engineering, streamlined Scandinavian design and understated elegance. Thoughtfully engineered to get you closer to your destination, they provide unprecedented levels of comfort, including spacious staterooms with full-size verandas, the largest suites on Europe’s rivers and the most al fresco dining.
Tall and handsome and known for his purity of heart and mind, Heimdal is the ever-vigilant guardian of the gods. Heimdal is blessed with extraordinary sight and hearing. He can see for 100 leagues and can hear the grass growing. His horn, Gjallarhorn, can be heard throughout heaven, earth and the lower world.
- 95 comfortable outside staterooms (25 Standard Staterooms, 22 French Balcony Staterooms, 39 Veranda Staterooms, 7 Veranda Suites, 2 Explorer Suites)
- All suites feature two full-size rooms with a veranda off the living room & a French balcony in the bedroom
- Sun Deck with 360-degree views & shaded sitting area; organic herb garden & solar panels; putting green & walking track
- Aquavit Terrace & Lounge, a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship for al fresco dining
- Viking Lounge & Bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library & onboard shop
- Elevator from Middle to Upper Deck only; no elevator access for categories E & F
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Laundry service
- Ecologically friendly hybrid engines producing less vibrations for a smoother ride
- 40" flat-screen TV with infotainment system featuring Movies On Demand, plus CNBC, CNN, National Geographic & more
Staterooms / Suites
- Standard Stateroom (E, F) (150 ft²)
- Stateroom with French Balcony (C) (135 ft²)
- Stateroom with French Balcony (D) (135 ft²)
- Stateroom with Veranda (A) (205 ft²)
- Stateroom with Veranda (B) (205 ft²)
- Suite with Veranda (AA) (275 ft²)
- Explorer Suite (ES) (445 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- In-room phone
- Double bed
- Twin beds
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bed linen
- Storage space
- Bottled water
- USB ports
- Maid service
- Entertainment system
- Power Outlets
Our main dining venue, the Restaurant offers gracious service, included wine and beer, and streamlined Scandinavian design. The menu includes regional cuisine and always available classics enhanced with locally sourced ingredients, so you can explore new cultures through food.
Revolutionary in concept and design, the Aquavit Terrace offers the most al fresco dining on Europe’s rivers. Get to know new friends over breakfast and lunch as you watch Europe’s picturesque riverscapes unfold before you in this relaxing, inviting space.
A Culinary Experience
Our highly trained chefs are passionate about food and committed to providing an enriching culinary experience. With flavors accented from our onboard herb garden and a wide selection of regional wines, you will find that with Viking, dining is part of the journey.