Featuring a unique and original concept, Raymonde is two-deck barge which can be often found cruising along the Canal Saint-Martin in the mesmerizing region of Champagne. Recently launched into the French waters, this beautiful vessel is provided with 5 crew members ready to offer their assistance to all the 22 passengers who are to be accommodated in here. The 22 cabins this barge is provided wtih, have a chic design which proves, once again, that simplicity brings everything to a whole new level.
- Spacious sundeck provided with chaise longues and umbrellas that can help you hide away from the sun
- An impressive lounge area where passengers have the possibility to taste some of the finest drinks provided by the bar
- Restaurant with large windows and elegant settings
- An area where you can enjoy a barbeque with friends and family
- Plenty of bicycles to stay in shape while travelling
- Jacuzzi onboard
- The 11 cabins are located on the lower deck.
- SScarletCruise on the Marne Canal from Paris to Epernay3.0 - AverageWritten on November 18th, 2018CroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear client, We’ve taken good note of your message, although it was posted 7 months after your return from your cruise. We regret that the water level has not allowed this cruise to take place as initially planned. We can’t predict the water level, which for this cruise rose suddenly, preventing us to realize the initial program. We thought our crew and the services offered on board our barge would make up for the situation. We understand your disappointment but are surprised that you wouldn’t recommend CroisiEurope, especially since we offer cruises on every rivers, seas of Europe and the world, 5 French canals and exceptional destinations across the world from Africa to Chili, including Asia and Russia and that on 55 ships. However, if you change your mind, we would be happy to take action and make you discover another destination. In this case, you may contact our partner Tourradar. CroisiEurope - Customer Care Department
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin Main Deck
- Cabin Upper Deck
- Ensuite Bathroom
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
- All dishes are inspired from the French culinary tradition, therefore meals will be transformed into pure works of art, cooked by a first-class chef.
- Complimentary wines and other soft drinks will be served during every meal
- Wide variety of dishes made out from fresh ingredients and served at fixed times.
- Breakfast buffet including hot and cold dishes
- 3 course-lunch and dinner
MS Raymonde Tours
- Cruise on the Marne Canal from Paris to Epernay 7 daysStarts ParisEnds ParisSold Out
- Cruise on the Marne-Rhine canal from Epernay to Paris 7 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$3,446 $2,946-15%
- Cruise on the Marne-Rhine Canal from Strasbourg to Lagarde 7 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Lagarde$3,282 $2,782-15%
- The Marne-Rhine Canal - From Lagarde to Strasbourg 7 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$3,282 $2,782-15%