Designed specifically for wildlife viewing, the intimate 28-passenger Zambezi Queen made her debut in one of the world’s most captivating places, Africa’s legendary Chobe River. As she drifts along the river, animals perceive no threat, affording you with once-in-a-lifetime up-close game experiences. Additionally, to ensure no harm to the environment, the eco-friendly Zambezi Queen uses a water jet propulsion system, fuel-efficient and low-emission generators, and a solar heating system. An enclosed, air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar grace the top deck, as well as an open-air Sun Deck complete with plunge pool. Suites feature private balconies where you can enjoy unobstructed views of the river and African landscape. Throughout the day, be treated to complimentary South African wines, beer, local spirits, soft drinks and bottled water. And on one special night, enjoy an African-themed dinner with traditional dishes and entertainment.
- Public Spaces: With panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the boat, everywhere you go you can take advantage of magnificent wildlife viewing.
- Eco-friendly boat: To preserve its wildlife surroundings the Zambezi Queen was designed to be environmentaly friendly.
- Impeccable Service: Our professional and friendly staff will make your cruise a truly unforgettable one.
Staterooms / Suites
- Lower Deck, Middle Deck (MS) (300 ft²)
- Lower Deck, Middle Deck (SA) (235 ft²)
- Middle Deck (SB) (215 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- Double bed
- Twin beds
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bed linen
- Storage space
- Bottled water
- Climate control system
While on board the Zambezi Queen, our guests will dine in absolute opulence whilst taking in the unique African surrounds. Situated on the 3rd level, the dining room offers unobstructed views on three sides. Experience delectable dishes such as butternut and macadamia soup and fillet of beef with bordelaise sauce paired with the perfect wine.
Zambezi Queen Tours
- Discover Africa 2019 (from Cape Town to Johannesburg) 11 daysStarts Cape TownEnds JohannesburgSold Out
- Discover Africa 2020 (from Cape Town to Johannesburg) 8 daysStarts Cape TownEnds JohannesburgSold Out
- Rivers & Rails of Africa 2020 (from Cape Town to Johannesburg) 14 daysStarts Cape TownEnds JohannesburgSold Out
- Stars of South Africa 2020 (from Cape Town to Johannesburg) 15 daysStarts Cape TownEnds JohannesburgSold Out
- Golden Trails of East Africa 2020 (from Johannesburg to Arusha) 17 daysStarts JohannesburgEnds ArushaSold Out
- Wildlife & the Falls 2019 (7 destinations) 14 daysStarts JohannesburgEnds JohannesburgSold Out
- Wildlife & the Falls 2020 (6 destinations) 14 daysStarts JohannesburgEnds JohannesburgSold Out
- Rivers & Rails of Africa 2019 (8 destinations) 13 daysStarts Cape TownEnds JohannesburgSold Out