Introduced in 2014, the AmaSonata sings her melodious tune down Europe’s great rivers. Most accommodations have twin balconies, so you can enjoy the ever-changing scenery however you wish, along with amenities like Entertainment-On-Demand, high-speed Internet access and English-language TV stations. A soft color palette in each stateroom calms the mind for relaxation, but when you’re ready to get active, head to the fitness center or up to the Sun Deck to the heated pool. Crisp white tablecloths and napkins grace the tables in the subdued Main Dining Room, while The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant highlights its 5-star multi-course cuisine with gold-hued tones and a twinkling overhead centerpiece. With a stunning Main Lounge, tranquil library, Sun Deck walking track, massage and hair salon, and gift shop, you’ll never find a dull moment—and will sing AmaSonata’s praises while sailing on board
- Elegant stateroom twin balconies where a French balcony lets in fresh air and light and an outside balcony provides a breathtaking view.
- Exquisite culinary creations and local favourites served at several dining venues such as the main restaurant and at The Chef’s Table.
- Guests can order snacks in-between meals in the main lounge.
- Beautifully decorated public areas such as the elegant lounges that are never overly crowded.
- An expansive Sun Deck with 360 degree views and a unique heated swimming pool with a swim-up bar to enjoy a quick drink.
- Modern hair salon and rejuvenating massage services to make guests feel pampered.
- A well-equipped fitness room complete with treadmills and weights to help guests stay fit while they are on vacation.
- An assorted schedule of on-board entertainment including traditional music, mesmerizing local performances and tasteful piano pieces.
- A collection of well-maintained bicycles available to guests who want to savour Europe on two wheels.
- Free to use Wi-Fi services to help guests stay connected with work and home.
- CKCaitlin5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17th, 2020
- ACAnucha4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 27th, 2019
- Llingling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 5th, 2019
- RKRita5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 30th, 2018
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Violin Deck (300 ft²)
- Violin Deck (AA+) (290 ft²)
- Violin Deck (AA) (235 ft²)
- Cello Deck (AB) (235 ft²)
- Violin Deck (BA) (210 ft²)
- Cello Deck (BB) (210 ft²)
- Violin Deck, Cello Deck (C) (170 ft²)
- Piano Deck (D) (160 ft²)
- Piano Deck (E) (160 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bed linen
- Storage space
- Bottled water
- Writing desk
- Climate control system
- Entertainment system
Guests can have gourmet dining and free-flowing wines at the multiple dining venues. Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room), Bella Cucina (Italian), Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco). The culinary creations of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs are served in the Chef's Table restaurant or in the main dining room. On select days, passengers can enjoy their lunch on the Sun Deck.
- Romantic Danube 2019 8 daysStarts Vilshofen an der DonauEnds BudapestSold Out
- Romantic Danube (Modified) 2019 8 daysStarts Vilshofen an der DonauEnds BudapestSold Out
- Melodies of the Danube 2019 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen an der DonauSold Out
- Blue Danube Discovery 2022 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Nuremberg$3,399 $2,720-20%
- Romantic Danube (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2022 8 daysStarts Vilshofen an der DonauEnds Budapest$3,599 $2,820-22%
- Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2022 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen an der Donau$3,199 $2,560-20%
- Melodies of the Danube 2020 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen an der DonauSold Out
- Legendary Danube 2023 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Budapest$3,399 $2,649-22%
- Blue Danube Discovery 2023 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Nuremberg$3,199 $2,449-23%
- Legendary Danube 2021 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds BudapestSold Out
- Romantic Danube 2022 8 daysStarts Vilshofen an der DonauEnds Budapest$3,199 $2,560-20%
- Melodies of the Danube 2022 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Passau$3,199 $2,560-20%
- Iconic Christmas Markets 2022 Start Budapest, End Nuremberg 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Nuremberg$3,499 $2,800-20%
- Christmas Markets on the Danube 2022 Start Vilshofen, End Budapest 8 daysStarts Vilshofen an der DonauEnds Budapest$3,399 $2,720-20%
- Romantic Danube 2023 8 daysStarts Vilshofen an der DonauEnds Budapest$2,899 $2,149-26%
- Iconic Christmas Markets 2023 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Nuremberg$3,499 $2,499-29%
- Melodies of the Danube 2023 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Vilshofen an der Donau$2,899 $2,149-26%