Tour on this Ship
Specifically built to navigate the Nile River, our Egypt ships have been designed to international standards of comfort and elegance. With French balconies, hotel-style beds in every spacious stateroom and public areas bathed in light, these new vessels are the most sophisticated river ships sailing the region.
Owned and operated by Viking, Viking Ra was specifically built to navigate the Nile. She was completely stripped down to her steel frame and reconfigured to be a modern, elegant vessel, launched in 2018. Fully reimagined to international standards and Viking design specifications, she is now an all-suite, state-of-the art ship with the clean, elegant Scandinavian design for which Viking is known. Accommodating just 52 guests, she offers the ultimate in comfort.
- All-suite state-of-the art ship for just 52 guests
- Veranda Suites are 291 sq ft, feature two rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom, and have two flat-panel TVs
- Suites are 291 sq ft, feature two rooms–each with a large picture window, and have two flat-panel TVs
- All suites have hotel-style beds with optional twin-bed configuration
- Sun Deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting areas
- Pool and two Jacuzzis
- The Lounge and bar with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Laundry service
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite (AC) (291 ft²)
- Suite with Veranda (AB) (291 ft²)
- Suite with Veranda (AA) (291 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- In-room phone
- Double bed
- Twin beds
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Amazing view
- Sofa bed
Gaze at breathtaking scenery through the Restaurant’s panoramic windows as you dine on regional specialties and contemporary cuisine. The atmosphere is casual yet elegant, with high-quality table linens, china, cutlery and glassware at every meal.
Our highly trained chefs are passionate about food and committed to providing an enriching culinary experience. With flavors accented from our onboard herb garden and a wide selection of regional wines, you will find that with Viking, dining is part of the journey.