Le Passage to India Reviews (196)Write a review
SachiWritten on January 31st, 2020I was happy to meet the beautiful nature and calm people of South India. The guides and drivers were also very good and it was a fulfilling week.
AnonymousWritten on December 23rd, 2019Golden moemnst treasured with golden trangle destinations. Thanks Team India.
Anonymousessence of classic and fusion of historical footprints in rajasthan is super bliss to experince. Thanks team India.
AnonymousRajasthan is melodious journey. No doubt it's the heart for all arechitecture lovers. Amazing srvices but Hotels could be better.
AnonymousTaj Mahal was truly an incredible place to witnesss the wonders of glory. India is must visit country.
AnonymousWritten on December 23rd, 2019just in one word. Incredible journey..!!!
Le Passage to India Tours
Le Passage to India Destinations
Health and Safety Guidelines
Activity and transport safety guidelines:
- Covid-19 risk assessment of routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services.
- Guest safety briefing.
- Employee illness management policy.
- Covid-19 reporting and emergency procedure.
- Compliance with all local regulations mandated by local public health authorities.
- Social distancing measures.
- Increased hygiene measures.
- Personal protective equipment.
Accommodation safety guidelines:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection regime
- Social distancing in all public places
- Reduced maximum capacity
- Training for all staff in anti-viral/infection control measures
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us to have more details on all the safety measures taken on tours. (edited)
Contact our Travel Experts
+1 844 311 3006
Our team of experienced tour specialists have travelled to hundreds of countries around the globe and have decades of first-hand travel experience to share. Contact us now to have all of your tour-related questions answered!