Sister ship to the award-winning AmaKristina, the elegant 156-passenger AmaSiena is a warm, inviting ship offering plenty of space for guests to unwind. From comfortable staterooms with twin balconies that keep guests well-connected via Entertainment-On-Demand, free high-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi, to the sunny Main Lounge, where delicious tapas are served throughout the day, guests will have everything they need to enjoy their time spent on board. If an active mood strikes, the sun-deck walking track, pool with swim-up bar, fitness room and complimentary fleet of bikes are available. Or you can take an invigorating class led by the professionally trained onboard Wellness Host. And, of course, the exquisite cuisine served in the Main Restaurant and at The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant will satisfy your every craving aboard AmaSiena
- Public Spaces: With fewer passengers on board, guests can enjoy the luxury of space — our public areas, like lounges and restaurants, are never overcrowded.
- Sun Deck Pool: Soak up some rays or take a dip in our refreshing pool with a swim-up bar as we pass by centuries-old castles, charming villages and other breathtaking scenery.
- Massage And Beauty Salon: After a marvelous day of immersive shore excursions, return to the ship and treat yourself to a bit of pampering with a soothing massage.
- Fitness Room: Are you looking for a way to stay fit on vacation? Hit the treadmill or lift some weights while cruising from one destination to the next.
- Entertainment: Whether it’s traditional Bavarian music, a local quartet or modern piano favorites, there is an eclectic schedule of entertainment on board.
- WLWilliamCaptivating Rhine 20225.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 28th, 2019
- ACAnnette KimCaptivating Rhine 20225.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 26th, 2019
- RCRodneyCaptivating Rhine 20224.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 10th, 2019
- RRRodolfoCaptivating Rhine 20224.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 15th, 2018
- DSDouglasCaptivating Rhine 20225.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 3rd, 2018
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Violin Deck (350 ft²)
- Violin Deck (AA) (235 ft²)
- Cello Deck (AB) (235 ft²)
- Violin Deck (BA) (210 ft²)
- Cello Deck (BB) (210 ft²)
- Violin Deck, Cello Deck (CA) (170 ft²)
- Violin Deck (CB) (155 ft²)
- Piano Deck (D) (160 ft²)
- Piano Deck (E) (160 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Storage space
- Bottled water
- Writing desk
- Climate control system
- Entertainment system
Savor exquisite cuisine at a variety of dining venues, like the Main Restaurant and The Chef’s Table. You can also order delicious tapas between meals in the Main Lounge.
- Fine Dining: Our expert chefs craft menus that feature exquisite, locally-inspired cuisine. Try local favourites like goulash while cruising through Hungary, or Camembert cheese while on the Seine, or something more familiar, like a steak. No matter what your preference, your taste buds are sure to be impressed.
- The Chef’s Table: Dine at The Chef’s Table, where the kitchen becomes part of the entertainment. Watch as the chef prepares a special, multi-course meal right in front of you and indulge in delectable dishes paired with hand-selected unlimited fine wines. The menu here is unique, making this a truly distinct gastronomic experience.
- A Variety of Dining Options: Enjoy a wide choice of dining options, with carefully crafted menus offering vegetarian and gluten free options, multi-course tasting menus, early-riser breakfasts and light lunches in the main lounge and on the sun deck. A selection of complimentary tapas, refreshments, tea, coffee and snacks are also available throughout the day.
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs: AmaWaterways and President Rudi Schreiner were inducted into La Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, a prestigious international gastronomic society dedicated to fine cuisine. Membership is by invitation only and is extended to those possessing world-class culinary acumen. All of our ships in Europe are members.
- The Drinks Are On Us - Sip & Sail: Enjoy complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner, as well as sparkling wine and fresh-squeezed juices during breakfast. You can also enjoy complimentary wines, beer, spirits and soft drinks at our pre-dinner Sip & Sail cocktail hour.
- Treasures Of The Main & Rhine 2020 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds AmsterdamSold Out
- Tulip Time 2021 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds AmsterdamSold Out
- Captivating Rhine 2022 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$2,799 $2,049-27%
- Rhine & Moselle Delights 2020 11 daysStarts BaselEnds AmsterdamSold Out
- Rhine & Moselle Fairytales 2020 12 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BaselSold Out
- Enchanting Rhine 2022 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$2,999 $2,249-25%
- Enchanting Rhine 2020 8 daysStarts BaselEnds AmsterdamSold Out
- Captivating Rhine 2020 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BaselSold Out
- Europe's Rivers & Castles 2020 Start Nuremberg, End Luxembourg 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds LuxembourgSold Out
- Europe's Rivers & Castles 2020 Start Nuremberg, End Luxembourg (from Luxembourg to Nuremberg) 8 daysStarts LuxembourgEnds NurembergSold Out
- Medieval Treasures 2020 8 daysStarts BaselEnds NurembergSold Out
- Rhine & Moselle Splendors 2020 Start Luxembourg, End Basel 8 daysStarts BaselEnds LuxembourgSold Out
- Vineyards Of The Rhine & Moselle 2020 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds LuxembourgSold Out
- Vineyards of the Rhine & Moselle (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 8 daysStarts ParisEnds AmsterdamSold Out
- Vineyards Of The Rhine & Moselle 2020 Start Luxembourg, End Amsterdam 8 daysStarts ParisEnds AmsterdamSold Out
- Christmas Markets on the Rhine 2021 Start Basel, End Amsterdam 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,399 $2,399-29%
- Enchanting Rhine 2021 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,099 $2,349-24%
- Captivating Rhine 2021 Start Amsterdam, End Basel 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,099 $2,349-24%
- Enchanting Rhine (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2021 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,299 $2,799-15%
- Best of Holland & Belgium 2022 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Amsterdam$3,499 $2,499-29%
- Christmas Markets on the Rhine 2022 Start Basel, End Amsterdam 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,499 $2,499-29%
- Captivating Rhine (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2022 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,499 $2,749-21%
- Enchanting Rhine (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2022 8 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,599 $3,099-14%