With AmaWaterways’ co-owner Kristin Karst serving as AmaKristina’s godmother, you know you’ll have a distinctive experience aboard this phenomenal river ship. Both a French and outside balcony in most staterooms allow you to enjoy the ever-changing scenery however you wish. In the marble bathroom, enjoy multi-jet showerheads, soothing bath and body products, cozy robes and hair dryers. Suites feature added enhancements, including a larger sitting area and an expansive bathroom complete with a bathtub and separate shower. The AmaKristina also includes a massage and hair salon, gift shop, specialty coffee station, heated pool with swim-up bar, fitness center, Sun Deck walking track and a fleet of onboard bikes. Her Main Restaurant is a taste of the outdoors, with vines and branches infused in the décor, and expert chefs preparing our signature exquisite cuisine with fresh, locally sourced ingredients—both in the Main Restaurant and at The Chef’s Table.
- Fabulous multi course meals featuring exclusive Chaîne des Rôtisseurs cuisine and regional delicacies at the main restaurant and at the intimate Chef’s Table.
- Delightful tapas offerings can be ordered between meals in the main lounge.
- Exquisitely furnished staterooms and suites featuring innovative twin balconies – a full length French balcony and an outside balcony with views of tranquil scenery.
- Inviting public spaces such as the main lounge with bar where guests can join fellow passengers in a relaxing ambience.
- Free bicycles on board for guests who want to immerse in the history and culture of Europe during guided or independent onshore excursions.
- A marvellous Sun Deck with shade where guests can de-stress or make a splash in the heated swimming pool that features a cosy swim-up bar.
- Efficient and effective wellness services at the ship’s massage and hair salon.
- A well-equipped fitness room so guests don’t have to forfeit their fitness regimen as the ship sails from one beautiful destination and another.
- A variety of onboard entertainment in the form of mesmerizing music programs and engaging cultural performances from local groups.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Violin Deck (350 ft²)
- Violin Deck (AA) (235 ft²)
- Cello Deck (AB) (235 ft²)
- Violin Deck (BA) (210 ft²)
- Cello Deck (BB) (210 ft²)
- Violin Deck, Cello Deck (CA) (170 ft²)
- Violin Deck (CB) (155 ft²)
- Piano Deck (D) (160 ft²)
- Piano Deck (E) (160 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bed linen
- Storage space
- Bottled water
- Writing desk
- Climate control system
- Entertainment system
AmaKristina restaurants include Main Dining Room, Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco). Guests can have gourmet dining and free-flowing wines at the multiple dining venues.
- Captivating Rhine 2019 (11 destinations) 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BaselSold Out
- Captivating Rhine (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds BaselSold Out
- Colors of Provence (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2023 8 daysStarts LyonEnds Arles$3,299 $3,095-6%
- Colors of Provence 2021 Start Avignon, End Lyon 8 daysStarts AvignonEnds Lyon$2,999 $1,999-33%
- Colors of Provence (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2021 Start Avignon, End Lyon 8 daysStarts AvignonEnds Lyon$3,399 $2,399-29%
- Colors of Provence 2022 Start Lyon, End Avignon 8 daysStarts AvignonEnds Lyon$3,499 $2,499-29%
- Colors of Provence (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2022 8 daysStarts AvignonEnds Lyon$3,399 $3,149-7%
- Colors of Provence 2023 Start Lyon, End Avignon 8 daysStarts LyonEnds Avignon$3,499 $2,499-29%