- 79 m / 259 ft
- Gross Tonnage
- 1200 gt
- 11 m / 36 ft
- Cruising Speed
- 12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph
The popularity of Portugal and Spain’s Douro Valley cannot be ignored—that’s why we are pleased to debut our newest Douro River ship, the spectacular AmaDouro, in 2019. Like our other ships, the AmaDouro will feature spacious, elegantly appointed staterooms, most of which will include balconies to take in views of the breathtaking hills and terraced vineyards along the river. Staterooms will also include Entertainment-On-Demand, featuring free high-speed Internet access, unlimited Wi-Fi, movies, music and English language TV stations; climate-controlled air conditioning; and an in-room safe. Currently being designed, the AmaDouro’s Panoramic Lounge will be a stylish and inviting space for a drink and our nightly entertainment. The ship also features a massage room, fitness room, Sun Deck swimming pool and a gift shop, as well as the culinary delights of the Main Restaurant, where you’ll be able to sample the region’s famous Port wine.
- Entertainment: Whether it’s a folkloric performance, local Fado musicians or modern piano favorites, there is an eclectic schedule of entertainment on board.
- Public Spaces: With fewer passengers on board, guests can enjoy the luxury of space — our public areas, like lounges and restaurants, are never overcrowded.
- Sun Deck Pool: Soak up some rays or take a dip in our refreshing pool as we pass by centuries-old castles, charming villages and other breathtaking scenery.
- Spa: After a marvelous day of immersive shore excursions, return to the ship and treat yourself to a bit of pampering with a soothing massage.
- Fitness Room:Are you looking for a way to stay fit on vacation? Hit the treadmill or lift some weights while cruising from one destination to the next.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Porto Deck (323 ft²)
- Porto Deck (A) (215 ft²)
- Lisbon Deck (B) (215 ft²)
- Porto Deck (C) (161 ft²)
- Duoro Deck (D) (161 ft²)
- Douro Deck (E) (161 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bed linen
- Storage space
- Bottled water
- Writing desk
- Climate control system
- Entertainment system
Ship's restaurants include Douro (dining room), "Al Fresco" (outdoor, 32 seats), casual dining (Bar Lounge, Sun Deck). Gourmet dining on the ship features International and traditional Portuguese cuisine specialities, premium service, open-deck al fresco dining option. Free-flowing local wines are provided at lunch and dinner.
- Enticing Douro (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2019 8 daysStarts PortoEnds PortoSold Out
- Enticing Douro 2020 8 daysStarts PortoEnds PortoSold Out
- Enticing Douro (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2020 8 daysStarts PortoEnds PortoSold Out
- Enticing Douro 2021 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$3,999 $2,999-25%
- Enticing Douro (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2021 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$3,999 $3,499-13%
- Enticing Douro 2022 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$4,099 $3,599-12%
- Enticing Douro (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2022 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$4,099 $3,599-12%
- Enticing Douro 2023 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$3,399 $3,175-7%
- Enticing Douro (Wine Cruise) (Wine Cruise) 2023 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$4,099 $3,840-6%