Work with us
The TourRadar solution is a technology based marketing platform for the multi-day tour industry, utilising B2C connections. These connections enable your products to be exposed to millions of travellers through our own consumer marketing efforts (B2C).Apply now
Who can join
TourRadar works with professional tour operators running multi-day group tours with ready-to-book itineraries. There is no cost for a Tour Operator to list on TourRadar, however there is a set of terms and conditions each Tour Operator should agree to and also a standard service fee payable for all confirmed bookings.
Complete the form via the 'Apply Now' button. TourRadar screens all applications and due to the large volume, we only respond to applications that have successfully passed our initial screening process.
Once you receive confirmation that your application has been successful, we will guide you through the easy setup process, put a contract in place and assist you with setting up your tours.
Set up process
Tours can be added to TourRadar using a JSON / XML API feed, via one of our existing reservation system partners, or manually using the TourRadar Dashboard.
The TourRadar technical and content teams will be available to assist with ensuring your tours are going to be presented in the best possible way to maximise exposure and sales opportunities.
- Your tours listed on the TourRadar.com Marketplace
- Entry to Tour and Guide of the Year Contests along with Travellers' Choice Awards
- Unbiased reviews platform (TourRadar & Mobile)
- Tours, Reviews and Meet Others apps for your Facebook page
- Traveller's payment pre-authorised and all final payments handled by TourRadar
- Reviews, awards widgets and badges ready for you to use
How it works
- Search & compare tours on TourRadar.com
- Traveller books and enters credit card details
- TourRadar pre-authorises payment
- Tour Operator confirms and then payment is secured by TourRadar
- Traveller goes on tour and leaves a review