SpiceRoads Cycling Reviews (32)Write a review
KenWritten on March 12th, 2020fun trip with great guides, routes, venues, food, and, mostly, lodging
Ha Long Bay Cycle and CruiseWritten on January 6th, 2020Our family of 5 enjoyed the Halong Bay 3-day bike trip. It was a nice way to see the area -- better than just viewing from a car window. Great guides!SpiceRoads Cycling commented on this reviewHi Karen, We're glad to hear that your group of 5 enjoyed cycling with us on Ha Long Bay Cycle and Cruise, yes you're correct - it's better to see the world by bicycle! Many thanks for sharing your trip photos, it looks wonderful trip! Thanks for choosing SpiceRoads and hope to see you again in next adventure trip! Sincerely, Suwalee - SpiceRoads Team
AnonymousWritten on February 5th, 2019I love cycling! Vietnam is great for both road and mountain biking but I think Cambodia is best for mountain biking.
SpiceRoads Cycling Tours
Cycling Coastal Thailand11 days • (3)From $2,800
Cycling Vietnam's Central Coast10 days • (1)
- Capture an unforgettable snapshot of Vietnam’s shoreline
- Challenge yourself with scenic climbs and rewarding descents
- Cycle iconic sandy-white beaches framed by coconut palms
Sri Lanka Spice Trails12 days • (2)
- Pay a visit to an enchanting Buddhist cave temple
- Keep an eye out for wild elephants and monkeys
- Hike through the luscious tea growing region
Sri Lanka Heritage by Bicycle7 days • (1)
- Marvel at the collection of ancient and natural delights
- Be dazzled by grand religious, monarchical and colonial sites
- Fall in love with a trail of historical and cultural sites
Burma Adventure14 days • (1)
- Delve into culture and visit unspoiled hill tribe villages
- Cycle through the streets of peaceful colonial towns
- Marvel at the hustle and bustle of vibrant city life
Biking Hanoi to Luang Prabang13 days • (3)
- Cycle alongside lush rice fields and succulent tea plantations
- Wave to the locals as you ride through remote villages
- Climb Tram Ton Pass - the highest road pass in Vietnam
Cycling Chiang Mai to Bangkok11 days • (2)
- Cycle and see unforgettable scenery and cultural experiences
- Watch canals filled with canoes laden with fresh fruits
- Take in the views from Wat Doi Suthep in Chiang Mai
Burma Heritage by Bicycle7 days • (2)
- Be impressed by welcoming people, culture and topography
- Bask in Kipling’s Mandalay on the imperious Irrawaddy River
- Stop at the famous 200-year-old teak U Bein bridge
SpiceRoads Cycling Destinations
SpiceRoads Cycling Videos
Why travel by bike?
Riding in a charter bus or mini-van from attraction, to attraction, to accommodation doesn't give you much of a sense of the culture that you're spending your money to experience! You experience much more from the seat of a bike, traveling slowly and getting time to absorb the sights and sounds of the area. Our bike tours utilize smaller local roads, giving you a safe cycling environment and the perfect way to have authentic cultural experiences and local encounters. SpiceRoads tours encompass a range of difficulty to suit riders of all backgrounds and experience levels. Even if you haven't cycled much before, you'll love experiencing the world by bike!
On all our tours we maintain a high standard of service and attention to detail. Through meticulous itinerary planning, careful preparation, thorough staff training and attention to our clients needs, we deliver a comfortable, safe, fun and enriching travel experience. Here's a few more reasons why you won't get a SpiceRoads quality trip anywhere else:
Friendly Local Guides
Our guides are veteran bikers and extremely knowledgeable about their culture. They ensure everything runs smoothly so you can enjoy a trouble-free journey with no worries about logistics and timetables. Being introduced to his or her local area will be one of the highlights of your trip!
Most of our tours have full vehicle support, with a mini-van following, carrying plenty of refueling snacks and drinks. If you're feeling tired, you can always hop in the van for a much needed break!
Food, Glorious Food
Food is a serious business while cycling, and at SpiceRoads we approach our choice of eateries with true reverence. Most meals are included and we strive to feature local cuisines. We eat family style, which means sharing a number of delicious dishes, so that the meal is an authentic feast worthy of enterprising cyclists.
For all our tours we use well-known makes for mountain, hybrid, or road bikes (depending on the tour). Our accommodation prioritizes a comfortable night after a day in the saddle, at 3-4 star venues with local flair.
We passionately believe that sustainable ethical tourism is necessary to help local communities by providing income, positive cultural exchanges and an incentive to protect the natural environment. We were the first organization to pledge Elephant Friendly travel (meaning absolutely no elephant rides) with the World Animal Protection Fund, and we frequently run charity rides to raise funds and give back to Thai communities in need.
We are confident that we offer the best value for a your cycling adventure. SpiceRoads offers exceptional service and high quality accommodation at prices well below our competitors, and a higher standard of service than any other tour company in our price range.
Contact our Travel Experts
+1 844 311 8331
Our team of experienced tour specialists have travelled to hundreds of countries around the globe and have decades of first-hand travel experience to share. Contact us now to have all of your tour-related questions answered!