- 92 m / 302 ft
- 14 m / 46 ft
- Gross Tonnage
- 2420 gt
- Cruising Speed
- 9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph
This distinctive ship is in a class of her own! AmaWaterways’ sole cruise ship on the Mekong River, the AmaDara features French Colonial décor and richly carved wood furniture inspired by the history of the region, as well as local artifacts made by native craftsmen. Air-conditioned interior corridors lead to spacious staterooms and suites, most featuring twin balconies that invite the ever-changing scenery of Southeast Asia inside. On board, the AmaDara caters to your every whim, with massage rooms, fitness room, gift shop, hair salon and Sun Deck pool. Her stunning Saigon Lounge provides respite by day and unites guests over intriguing local entertainment by night. Savor authentic regional delicacies and Western cuisine in the Main Restaurant or dine at The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant; and throughout your cruise, be treated to unlimited complimentary wine with lunch and dinner, as well as house brand spirits, local beer and soft drinks throughout your cruise.
- Tasty meals which include exotic Asian fare and international favourites served with attentive service at stunning dining locations.
- Natural light, fresh air and unforgettable views from luxuriously appointed staterooms and suites with both a French balcony and a private step-out balcony.
- The sophisticated Saigon lounge with bar and other spacious public areas where guests can join friends or unwind while gazing out at the ever-changing scenery.
- A comfortable Sun Deck outfitted with reclining loungers where guests can soak up lovely sunshine or cool off in the fun swimming pool.
- An array of indulgent spa treatments at three onboard spas for guests who want to be pampered, particularly after a day of immersive sightseeing.
- A modern fitness room equipped with advanced equipment for guests who want to work up a sweat and get fit.
- Diverse nightly entertainment featuring soothing piano recitals and magical song/dance performances by local groups.
- JKJeffRiches of the Mekong 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 8th, 2020
- EElleCharms of the Mekong 2019 (from Ho Chi Minh City to Kampong Cham)3.0 - AverageWritten on December 31st, 2019
Staterooms / Suites
- Luxury Suite Sadec Deck (502 ft²)
- Suite Sadec Deck (366 ft²)
- Saigon Deck (A) (251 ft²)
- (B) (251 ft²)
- Tonle Deck (C) (251 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- Double bed
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bed linen
- Bottled water
- Writing desk
- Lounge area
- Climate control system
- Bath tub
Ship's restaurants include Mekong (dining room), The Tarantula Grill (speciality). AmaDara has a main restaurant, but also offers alternate dining with Asian and Western specialities. All meals are prepared by local chefs. Breakfast is buffet style, and for lunch, the selections include salads, hot entrées, soups and desserts. Dinner is multi-course with an entrées' selection. Free beer and wine are included with lunch and dinner. Complimentary soft drinks and house brand spirits are also included for guests' pleasure.
- Riches of the Mekong 2018 8 daysStarts Phnom PenhEnds Ho Chi Minh CitySold Out
- Riches of the Mekong 2022 8 daysStarts Phnom PenhEnds Ho Chi Minh City$2,399 $1,399-42%
- Charms of the Mekong 2022 8 daysStarts Ho Chi Minh CityEnds Phnom Penh$2,399 $1,399-42%
- Charms of the Mekong 2019 (from Ho Chi Minh City to Kampong Cham) 8 daysStarts Ho Chi Minh CityEnds Kampong ChamSold Out
- Riches of the Mekong 2020 8 daysStarts Siem ReapEnds Ho Chi Minh CitySold Out
- Charms of the Mekong 2020 8 daysStarts Ho Chi Minh CityEnds Phnom PenhSold Out
- Riches of the Mekong 2021 8 daysStarts Kampong ChamEnds Ho Chi Minh City$3,099 $2,599-16%
- Charms of the Mekong 2021 8 daysStarts Ho Chi Minh CityEnds Kampong Cham$3,099 $2,599-16%
- Riches of the Mekong 2023 8 daysStarts Siem ReapEnds Ho Chi Minh City$2,499 $2,340-6%
- Charms of the Mekong 2023 8 daysStarts Ho Chi Minh CityEnds Kampong Cham$2,599 $2,435-6%