Work With TourRadar
Thank you for your interest in working with TourRadar.
The Business Development Team is focusing on working with our current 2,500 partners to maximise their sales opportunities. Once our team is ready to focus their attention on new operators, we will once again open the application process for new operators that are offering products for our in-demand destinations.
TourRadar is the world’s largest and most trusted online platform for customers to search, compare and book multi-day tours. TourRadar provides unrivalled support to our operators — we drive you real bookings, handle the payments and provide unique marketing solutions to help your brand and tours reach more customers.
How does it work:
TourRadar provides you with real bookings. All bookings are handled within the TourRadar Booking Conversation Page (BCP), which connects you directly with the customers while you are supported 24/7 by the TourRadar Travel Experts Team.
There are no fees to list on TourRadar, however, there is a contract each Tour Operator has to agree to and a commission payable to TourRadar for all confirmed bookings.
Listing your tours on TourRadar can be done by either using an XML/API feed, one of our existing reservation system partners or manually using the TourRadar Operator Dashboard. The TourRadar Business Development, Tech and Content teams will be available to assist with ensuring your tours are displayed in the best possible way to maximise exposure and sales opportunities.
Benefits of partnering with TourRadar:
- Exposure to 3 million website visits a month & 2 million email subscribers
- Unrivalled Technology Solutions
- Experienced Global Teams
- Entry to Tour and Guide of the Year Contests along with Travellers' Choice Awards
- Unbiased Whitelabel reviews platform, along with free review and award widgets
- Ability to participate in quarterly Online Travel Expos & TourRadar’s very own World Touring Day marketing campaign
- Opportunity to work with our dedicated Marketing Solutions Team
- Free to use. Only pay commission on successful bookings