- 215 m / 705 ft
- 1982 (refurbished in 2016)
- Gross Tonnage
- 37584 gt
- 28 m / 92 ft
- Cruising Speed
- 21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mph
MS Celestyal Olympia cruise ship (previously “Louis Olympia”) was built in 1982 as “Song of America” for RCCL (Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines). Celestyal Olympia is a luxurious passenger liner with an unique yacht–like advanced design. Stylish lounges, cozy dining venues and open promenades make the experience of sailing with the Louis Cruises line (renamed in 2014 to Celestyal Cruises) really memorable.
- Fully equipped gym
- Children’s playground
- Array of shops selling traditional Greek products and tax-free goods
- JEFFREY3.5 - GoodWritten on October 6th, 2019
- GTGREGORY5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 16th, 2019
- Ruth4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 19th, 2017
Staterooms / Suites
- Interior Stateroom (IA) (118 ft²)
- Interior Stateroom (IB) (118 ft²)
- Interior Stateroom (IC) (118 ft²)
- Exterior Stateroom (XA) (118 ft²)
- Exterior Stateroom (XB) (118 ft²)
- Exterior Stateroom (XC) (129 ft²)
- Junior Suite (SJ) (237 ft²)
- Suite with Balcony (SB) (291 ft²)
- Grand Suite (SG) (377 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Lower bed
- Kids Menu – For younger travelers we have designed a range of exciting and tasty dishes that can be served in the restaurant during lunch and dinner.
- Special Dishes - Fancy trying something new or something a bit more exclusive? We have lobster, sushi, surf & turf and many other special delights for you to try in our restaurants.
- Kwik and Easy Menu – Our 24-hour service satisfies cravings quickly and at any time of the day. The menu includes snacks as well as delicious hot meals served in our cozy lounges or in the comfort of your own cabin.
- Specialty Dining Options – For a unique and memorable dining experience, our four specialty menus feature both Greek and international dishes with wine pairing to enhance your stay on board.