While there are no towers on the AmaReina, you’ll feel like royalty in your very own floating castle. Luxurious comfort is afforded by the plush linens and soft robes within the staterooms, most of which feature view-enhancing twin balconies. A pleasing color palette with subtle floral and leaf designs brings you into the breathtaking scenery you’ll see outside. Your palace features plenty of public spaces in which to mingle with your kingdom, like the fireside library. The Main Lounge, with its baby grand piano, is the epitome of class and a romantic venue in which to grab a drink. You’ll also find fine dining fit for kings and queens in the Main Restaurant and at The Chef’s Table, where a multi-course tasting menu will be presented to you. Additional regal amenities include a walking track, heated swimming pool, fitness room, massage and hair salon, and specialty coffee station.
- Lavish suites and staterooms featuring two balconies – a French balcony near the sitting area and a two-seater step-out balcony from the bedroom.
- An array of dining venues such as the main restaurant and a special Chef’s Table offering fine gourmet creations and fresh, local flavours.
- Guests can order from a wide variety of delectable tapas at the main lounge.
- Beautiful, uncluttered public spaces such as the panoramic main lounge where guests can watch life pass by or exchange stories with fellow guests.
- Serviced bicycles for guests who wish to explore the fairytale landscape that lines the river banks when the ship docks.
- A lovely Sun Deck with a gorgeous seating area where guests can get a healthy tan and a heated swimming pool with an attached bar where guests can relax.
- Luxurious spa treatments and salon services with top of the line products and personalised attention at the ultra-modern hair salon.
- Well-equipped fitness room featuring a variety of equipment for guests who like to work up a sweat and stay in good shape.
- Broad ranging nightly entertainment including riveting cultural performances from local groups and uplifting music recitals.