Tour on this Ship
Isn’t she lovely? The AmaBella is a stunning river ship, unique in her own right. A classic design palette of black and white in the Main Lounge allows your conversations to provide the color. The intimate marbled bar is an inviting place to grab a cocktail and the Sun Deck putting green, featured only on select AmaWaterways ships, lures both regular golfers and newcomers alike. Most staterooms feature our signature twin balconies so you can enjoy the views however you wish, as well as Entertainment-On-Demand and marble bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads. Suites feature added enhancements, including a larger sitting area and an expansive bathroom complete with a bathtub and separate shower. You’ll also find a massage and hair salon on board, as well as a fitness room, specialty coffee station and gift shop. Mealtimes are a feast for the senses in the Main Restaurant and at The Chef’s Table.
- Richly appointed staterooms featuring our exclusive ‘twin balconies’ concept – a floor to ceiling French balcony and a separate outside balcony.
- Award winning cuisine and local delicacies at several dining venues such as the main restaurant and at the Chef’s Table eatery.
- Delicious tapas can be enjoyed between meals in the main lounge.
- Tastefully decorated public spaces where guests can relax and mingle with fellow passengers.
- A collection of ready-to-use bicycles for guests to use during guided bike tours and self-discovery excursions.
- A thoughtfully arranged Sun Deck and swimming pool with a swim-up bar so guests can unwind against a backdrop of stunning riverside scenery.
- Attentive salon and wellness services for passengers who want to feel pampered and indulged.
- An efficiently laid out fitness room that includes a treadmill and weights.
- Live evening entertainment featuring traditional as well as modern music and performances by local groups.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi services across the vessel.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite Violin Deck (350 ft²)
- Violin Deck (AA) (235 ft²)
- Cello Deck (AB) (235 ft²)
- Violin Deck (BA) (210 ft²)
- Cello Deck (BB) (210 ft²)
- Violin Deck, Cello Deck (C) (170 ft²)
- Piano Deck (D) (170 ft²)
- Piano Deck (E) (170 ft²)
- Piano Deck (140 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Large windows
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bed linen
- Storage space
- Bottled water
- Writing desk
- Climate control system
- Entertainment system
AmaBella ship presents numerous dining options which are unequalled in cruise industry: Verde (dining room), Bella Cucina (Italian), Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco). Erlebnis Chef’s Table Restaurant offers passengers the ability to watch as the chef prepares a special tasting menu. Additionally, all guests can enjoy casual lunch menus served in the Main Lounge or enjoy an outdoor lunch on the Sun Deck on select days.