1. The ‘Credit For Future Tour Lottery’ campaign is organised by TourRadar GmbH, Kärntner Ring 5-7 Top 304-306, 1010 Vienna/Austria.
2. Customers who currently hold travel credits (= ‘Credit for Future Tours’) and booked on TourRadar.com, will be informed about this competition via direct message on the customer’s booking conversation page from Thursday, 28th of July 2022. Contacted customers who re-book a tour with the same operator using their travel credit issued by their tour operator on TourRadar.com between Thursday, 28th of July 2022 at 18:00 AM (CET) and Monday, 8th of August 2022 at 09:00 AM (CET) will automatically be entered to TourRadar’s competition for the chance to win back the balance of their total tour price of the re-booking. This balance is calculated from the total tour price of this re-booking minus the amount of the ‘Credit for Future’.The maximum amount of this balance is $2,000 USD.
3. Persons under 18 years of age and employees of TourRadar and their relatives are not eligible to enter the competition. Furthermore, the competition is not open to residents of India, Belgium, Sweden, or Quebec. Persons who provide false information will also be excluded from participation.
4. The winner will be randomly selected from all timely participants on Monday, 15th of August, 2022. TourRadar's decision is final and cannot be appealed. The winner will be contacted via direct message on the customer’s booking conversation page directly. The TourRadar payment will automatically be added to the booking page. Customers will be responsible for any additional amount if their tour cost exceeds the maximum balance or if any additional services or people are added to the booking.
5. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days after notification, TourRadar is entitled to draw another winner.
6. Entry is limited to one per email address for the duration of the competition. Multiple entries with several email addresses are not permitted. The randomly selected participant’s email address must be valid for that person to be declared the winner. TourRadar also reserves the right to exclude participants from participation if these conditions of participation are violated or if manipulation is suspected.
7. Please note that the prize is not transferable, refundable, or redeemable for cash value. Recourse to the courts is not permitted.
1. The responsible controller for the processing of your personal data in the context of the competition in accordance with Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is TourRadar GmbH, Kärntner Ring 5-7 Top 304-306, 1010 Vienna/Austria, email@example.com. You can contact our data protection officer at any time e.g. by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will process your data for the proper execution of the competition. The legal basis for this is: Art. 6 para. 1 s.1 lit. b GDPR. The processing is necessary to carry out a contractual relationship, in particular, to notify the winner.
3. Please note that you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data in connection with the sending of our newsletter pursuant to section 2, e.g. by unsubscribing from the Newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in each email.
4. You have the following rights towards us: right of access, rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, data transferability, and the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority. In order to assert your rights, you can contact us at any time using the contact details given in section 1 above.
5. TourRadar's full terms & conditions for travelers and members: https://www.tourradar.com/terms-conditions