Trinidad and Tobago Tours & Trips
1 Trinidad And Tobago holiday packages
- Take a stroll around pastel painted houses and fragrant courtyards in this charming, well preserved colonial city.
- Learn about the city’s rich culture and heritage at historical museums such as the Museum of Colonial Architecture, the Romantic Museum and on the steps outside Casa de la Musica.
- Sign up for Cuban salsa lessons and dance to its sensual and energetic rhythm at one of the many salsa bars that dot the city.
- Enjoy a leisurely trek to Salto de Javira and wash off the heat and dust under a gorgeous waterfall.
- Soak up the history of successful Cuban sugar mills in the lush, verdant valley of the Valle de los Ingenios.
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Ancon Peninsula, home to amazing concentrations of sponges, coral and many varieties of colorful fish.
- Take a catamaran cruise and discover the charms of fishing villages near Playa Ancon.
- Rent a bike at La Boca and ride through the surrounding areas to experience quintessential Cuban fishing village life.
- Trinidad is a great place to learn how to play various musical instruments such as double bass, guitar, drums and percussion.
- Make time to enjoy an open-air folklore dance and music performance.
- Stay in a home-stay to enjoy the authentic hospitality, customs and cuisine of this region.
- Cycling and horse buggy riding are popular ways to explore the surrounding areas.
- The bell tower of Trinidad offers a fantastic view of red tiled rooftops and the Caribbean Sea.
- Smoking ganja is illegal so don’t be tempted to try it out.
- Shop for beautiful wood carvings, crochet pieces and fabric art at the artisan street markets.
- Don’t leave before you sip on some famous Santero Cuban rum.