Venezuela Tours & Trips
1 Venezuela holiday packages
Trails of Venezuela
- Tour length
- 14 days
- Price per day
- Take in the majestic beauty of Angel Falls at the Canaima National Park. It is the world’s highest uninterrupted waterfalls.
- Go canoeing through the intricate waterways of the Orinoco Basin in the grasslands of Los Llanos. Catch a glimpse of exotic wildlife such as crocodiles, capybaras, anacondas and caimans in this nature’s paradise.
- Have fun snorkeling amidst untouched coral reefs in the warm, crystalline waters of the Los Roques archipelago.
- Enjoy gorgeous views of snowcapped mountains as you soar through the air in the world’s highest and longest cable car ride, at Merida.
- Discover the Lost World as you hike up the table top mountain, Mt. Roraima and marvel at the unique geological formations and concentrations of rare plants and animals.
- Witness the magical phenomenon of forked lightning without the accompaniment of thunder over the waters of Lake Maracaibo in the Juan Manuel National Park.
- Explore hidden coves and islets in the Morrocoy National Park and relax on white sandy beaches or go looking for coastal caimans, marine turtles and dolphins.
- Experience the vibrant cultural life, amazing culinary offerings and buzzing night scene of Caracas, the capital city of Venezuela.
- The wet season is from June to October and the dry season is from November to May. The best time to visit would be just after the rainy season.
- You can buy palm fiber hammocks and hand woven baskets made by indigenous people of the Orinoco Basin.
- Bite into some delicious, exotic tropical fruits such as papaya, custard apples and mangoes.
- Indulge in local delicacies such as ‘Arepas’ (stuffed corn buns), and ‘Pabellon Criollo’ (shredded meat served with rice, cheese, black beans and fried plantain).
- Observe the indigenous lifestyle of the Pemon tribe at the Canaima National Park and the Warao people in the Orinoco Delta.
- If you come across a demonstration, don’t get involved. Move away and head in a different direction.
- Use insect repellent to ward off mosquitoes as they could be carrying diseases.
- Avoid swimming in rivers at night as there may be caimans and some of them are two and half meters long.