Working with us
The TourRadar solution is a technology based customer service platform for the multi-day tour industry, utilising both B2C and B2B connections. These connections enable your products to be exposed to millions of travellers through our own consumer marketing efforts (B2C) as well as B2B distribution partners like GDS's, OTA's, Metasearch platforms and Content Publishers via our simple bookable API.Apply nowI'm already in
The TourRadar solution is a technology based customer service platform for the multi-day tour industry, utilising both B2C and B2B connections. These connections enable your products to be exposed to millions of travellers through our own consumer marketing efforts (B2C) as well as B2B distribution partners like GDS's, OTA's, Metasearch platforms and Content Publishers via our simple bookable API.
Who can join
TourRadar works with professional tour operators running multi-day group tours with ready-to-book itineraries. There is no cost for a Tour Operator to list on TourRadar, however there is a set of terms and conditions each Tour Operator should agree to and also a standard service fee payable for all confirmed bookings.
Complete the form via the 'Apply Now' button. TourRadar screens all applications and due to the large volume, we only respond to applications that have successfully passed our initial screening process.
Once you receive confirmation that your application has been successful, we will guide you through the easy setup process, put a contract in place and assist you with setting up your tours.
Set up process
Tours can be added to TourRadar using a JSON / XML API feed, via one of our existing reservation system partners, or manually using the TourRadar Dashboard.
The TourRadar technical and content teams will be available to assist with ensuring your tours are going to be presented in the best possible way to maximise exposure and sales opportunities.
- Your tours listed on the TourRadar.com Marketplace
- Entry to Tour and Guide of the Year Contests along with Travellers' Choice Awards
- Unbiased reviews platform (TourRadar & Mobile)
- Tours, Reviews and Meet Others apps for your Facebook page
- Traveller's payment pre-authorised and all final payments handled by TourRadar
- Reviews, awards widgets and badges ready for you to use
Free to use. Only pay commission on successful bookings.Apply now
How it works
We provide you real bookings where the traveller has provided their credit card details, awaiting you to confirm their booking. All bookings are handled within the TourRadar Messenger system, which connects you directly with the customers and is monitored by the 24/7 TourRadar Travel Experts Team.
- Search & compare tours on TourRadar.com
- Traveller books and enters credit card details
- TourRadar pre-authorises payment
- Tour Operator confirms and then payment is secured by TourRadar
- Traveller uses TourRadar App to meet fellow travellers
- Traveller goes on tour and leaves a review
Trusted by 500+ tour operators