Greece Tours & Trips
A tour of Greece will immerse you in mythological places such as the Acropolis and the Parthenon in Athens, or into the crystal blue waters surrounding the Greek Islands. Some of the most spectacular are the islands of Santorini, Corfu, Crete and Rhodes. Whether it is seeing the remains of a long faded civilization, which are magnetic attractions to any traveller, visiting the hilltop monasteries such as Meteora or wandering through the fairytale olive groves of Kalamata, we have tour packages for all types of trips to Greece.
182 trips through Greece with 1,149 reviews
Greek Island Flexi-Hopper
"I had a blast on the tour. The bars, clubs and activities that Stasi took us on..."
Greek Island Hopper
"We finished our Europe trip on the greek islands! our trip guide Maria was so..."
Greek Island Hopping
"I can't imagine a better way to travel the Greek Islands than with Nicole as..."
Best of Greece Tour
"Effie was great very attentive. The actual tours were very good with very good..."
Taste Of Greece Tour - 7 Days
"It was very good. The guide was very knowledgeable and shared information in..."
Best of Greece
"It's an awesome tour, ticks all the places I wanted to visit in Greece. Mykonos..."
Athens to Santorini
"It was an excellent holiday.everything was fab and our intrepid tour leader..."
Wild Mountains & Rivers Exploration
"Danae was exceptional from my first enquiry through to the last moment of our..."
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
"An open mind and adventurous spirit are needed for this trip. If you have that..."
Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
"It was a very good experience to visit the islands of Greece by boat. The team..."
Hiking Zagoria & Meteora
"Conocer las Montañas de Zagoria y los monasterios de Meteora ha sido..."
Greece Sailing Adventure - Cyclades Islands
"My daughter and I just got back from sailing around 9 greek islands starting in..."
Brown Bear Tracking in Northern Greece
"The countryside is so wild and yet tame, and the hikes are moderate and not too..."
Highlights of Greece
"Great small group trip. Very knowledgeable, patient, and gracious guide. This..."
2 Island Explorer
"Good price, amazing organisation, informative guides. Really enjoyed every..."
- Experience a sunset in Santorini. It’s so spectacular it often brings applause from the onlookers!
- Search Mykonos for Peter the Pelican! After dinner, hit one of the open air nightclubs.
- Learn to cook traditional Greek dishes with an experienced instructor at your side.
- Go shutterbug crazy in Athens with a visit to the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Acropolis and the Parthenon.
- Challenge yourself to hike the “Greek Grand Canyon”. Take a dip in the crystal blue river once you reach the bottom of the Vikos Gorge.
- Go for a wild ride exploring Lake Plastira from your hydro-bike.
- Leisurely cycle your way to a small winery. Enjoy a wine tasting of the local grape varieties.
- Spend an exhilarating day scrambling up the “Mountain of the Gods”. Climb Mount Olympus, the highest mountain range in Greece.
- The official language of Greece is Greek. Most Greeks under the age of 40 speak English.
- The currency in Greece is the Euro. Credit cards are not accepted everywhere but ATM’s are widely available.
- Reward good service by leaving a tip of about 5-10%.
- Keep things casual when packing for Greece. Lightweight layers in natural fibres will serve you well.
- Be sure to try the national dish of moussaka. Water is usually safe on the mainland but you’ll need to drink bottled water on the islands.
- Don’t leave Greece without some worry beads, a backgammon board and some “evil eye” pendants.
- Voting is required by law for every citizen who is 18 or older.
- Greek people wave with a closed hand as it is considered rude to show your palm of your hand in public.
Greece Tours & Trips Reviews
"The most authentic way of experiencing Greece was joining this tour. The tour were a mixture of culture, history, sport activities and bondng with the locals. It also lets you experience their traditions and cultural interchange. Some of the activities were, hiking and biking, wine tasting and Greek cooking lesson. Everything was perfect and well organized so I hightly reccommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience Greece."Naoussa Thessaloniki Tour
"The most amazing thing I did throughout the year was joining the Contiki Greek Island Hopper. I am lost for words in describing how amazing the tour was. Our tour guide (Courtney) was awesome who made us feel safe and comfortable. She has a great knowledge on the history, local sports and landmarks of the country. I made wonderful memories during the tour and it made my year."Greek Island Hopping
"I was hesitant in joining the Contiki tour since I am in my early thirties and thought I was too old and would not enjoy the tour but I was wrong. I saw some of the most magical sceneries and sunsets in the world and met some amazing people. I had a blast and so far the best holiday I ever had."Greek Island Adventurer